Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ho gaya manit v/s mohit ka dhandha shuru ?? good good janeman.. lage raho...
love you mwahhh

aise hi topic banati reh taaki hum jaldi hi IF addictz bann jaaye...

haaye nayi dulhanwa ka welcome to karo apan ke forum me...
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
suru hogaya mamu..🤣
Mohit v/s manit🤣

lage raho ALPENLIEBE🤣 jee lalchaye raha na jaye🤣
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kya !!!!!!!!!
mohit vs manit hahahaha :D:D
kya joke mara yaar hasi nahi ruk rahi hai...:D:D:D:D
sameera_ori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danika

I'm sorry, but I just think its not nice how people in this forum are saying that they hate manit/garv...

I'm actually a new member of this forum, and c'mon there must be somebody who at least respects him. I love him, his character, his bg music and to be honest he is the only reason why I watch this serial because otherwise its kind of boring except for mohit and manit scenes.

know that all of you like mohit, I mean love mohit, but there's no reason to say that you hate manit just because he's portraying a character such as garv.
Anyway, can we all just be friends?

Thank God😃 i finally found someone who likes Garv coz iam also a big fan of his😳😳...my name is Sameera u can call me Sam and ur? .😛😛... yes its bad how sm ppl who are Mohit's fans badmouth Garv/ Manit...i like Mohit too.😳...but then his character Sid is a sweet , loving guy😳 but smone who has not yet dealt with the harsh realities of life....he loves Gauri and has faith in her too and for that i completly adore him..😳😳...but all of us know that Gauri will stay in India coz she has a lot to discover, thr are a lot of skeletons in the closet of this entire Bhonsle family which she has to find out...the kind of situation and ppl that she is in and around 🤢🤢are not nice and sweet and straight forward like she had lived with till she met her orioginal family.😡😡...these Bhonsle's are a bad lot save a few..😡😡..and its not just that,,thr is also a political conspiracy thats going on beneath the surface.😡... and to face all this Gauri needs someone who is well aware of Appa saheb and his antics😡😡 and also who is a local and strong enough to protect her and guide her aswell😳😳...and Garv fits the bill completly😳😳 ...i agree his character has grey shades but he is not negative 😳😳, Appa saheb is a negative character and he has done smthing terribly wrong to Garv and his family😡😡 so Garv just wants revenge 😡😡and maybe at first he will use Gauri for his own means but i know and iam sure later he will become the strongest force supporting her...😳😳.

Edited by sameera_ori - 11 years ago
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mohit v/s manit biggest joke. Srk ka comparison tushar kapoor se. Lolz.
Jenny_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gauri nd sid only no garv sharv in between them
luv only MOHIT no comments for GARV
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank God😃 i finally found someone who likes Garv coz iam also a big fan of his😳😳...my name is Sameera u can call me Sam and ur? .😛😛... yes its bad how sm ppl who are Mohit's fans badmouth Garv/ Manit...i like Mohit too.😳...but then his character Sid is a sweet , loving guy😳 but smone who has not yet dealt with the harsh realities of life....he loves Gauri and has faith in her too and for that i completly adore him..😳😳...but all of us know that Gauri will stay in India coz she has a lot to discover, thr are a lot of skeletons in the closet of this entire Bhonsle family which she has to find out...the kind of situation and ppl that she is in and around 🤢🤢are not nice and sweet and straight forward like she had lived with till she met her orioginal family.😡😡...these Bhonsle's are a bad lot save a few..😡😡..and its not just that,,thr is also a political conspiracy thats going on beneath the surface.😡... and to face all this Gauri needs someone who is well aware of Appa saheb and his antics😡😡 and also who is a local and strong enough to protect her and guide her aswell😳😳...and Garv fits the bill completly😳😳 ...i agree his character has grey shades but he is not negative 😳😳, Appa saheb is a negative character and he has done smthing terribly wrong to Garv and his family😡😡 so Garv just wants revenge 😡😡and maybe at first he will use Gauri for his own means but i know and iam sure later he will become the strongest force supporting her...😳😳.

Hi Sam, I'm Danika. Thank god there are actually some garv fans in this forum, or inside I would just be so upset at how mohit fans are saying such bad things about manit.
Danika thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Hi their ..

i am only watching the show for Gurv  character...Gauri and Gurv these Characters has the capacity of story revolving around them ...these character's  are not defined yet ..they both have Mysteries,they both need answers..from appa saheb 

Sid character is defined and straight..and no grey shades to get attracted or focus on that character he will be good supporter and friend to Guari  tnrough out the story..

And i must say I am  loving Gurv character and Manit as an actor ..i am just  waiting this character come on track to move the story ..Then it will be interesting😃           

Same here also, loving manit as an actor, I think he looks perfect for this character ðŸ˜Š
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danika

Same here also, loving manit as an actor, I think he looks perfect for this character ðŸ˜Š

yup,,,he act fab😳,,,,,very serious character he have,,,would like to see him smiling in the show😉
Danika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehal21

yup,,,he act fab😳,,,,,very serious character he have,,,would like to see him smiling in the show😉

Yeah same here, he would look even more cuter when he smiles. I hope this moment happens when he is with gauri 
Edited by Danika - 11 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Next