Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i actually like him. he looks good in his shady character.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I too have liked Garv's characterization thus far in the show. His character has the right elements of intrigue, charisma and enigma that compels you keep watching. I think Manit does a good job infusing the right charisma and intensity for Garv's character which is appealing.

To be quite honest, the sole reason for continuing to watch this show is the 'mystery element' and Garv's character because I have not found anything else interesting enough in this show despite it's innovative initial promo that promised/insinuated something entirely different.

Keep smiling,
Soni
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

I too have liked Garv's characterization thus far in the show. His character has the right elements of intrigue, charisma and enigma that compels you keep watching. I think Manit does a good job infusing the right charisma and intensity for Garv's character which is appealing.

To be quite honest, the sole reason for continuing to watch this show is the 'mystery element' and Garv's character because I have not found anything else interesting enough in this show despite it's innovative initial promo that promised/insinuated something entirely different.

Keep smiling,
Soni

yeah your right, that's whats kept me still in it or I would stopped watching it a long time back.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
A reminder to all, kindly take note that the character Garv is different from the actor Monit. So while making comments, do ensure that the difference between the actor and character is obvious and do not making personal remarks.

Khamoshiyaan DT
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

A reminder to all, kindly take note that the character Garv is different from the actor Monit. So while making comments, do ensure that the difference between the actor and character is obvious and do not making personal remarks.

Khamoshiyaan DT

Thank you so much visha ðŸ¤—
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope no one beats me but i really think garv and gauri will make a rocking couple...
i am not fan of any guy here, just talking about the characters,,,,
gauri's fiance is just perfect, i mean too perfect kind of character and it makes the couple boring, i dont mean to offend any fan group , just my POV
otherwise the show is soo boring
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iqbalslover

hope no one beats me but i really think garv and gauri will make a rocking couple...

i am not fan of any guy here, just talking about the characters,,,,
gauri's fiance is just perfect, i mean too perfect kind of character and it makes the couple boring, i dont mean to offend any fan group , just my POV
otherwise the show is soo boring

Lol comment maar khane wali karti hai fir bolti hai hope no one beats me... 🤣
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Khamoshiyaan DT

thanxx alott Visha😊
Edited by Joyeeta_MoNaya - 11 years ago
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehe kya coments hai. haha :D
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

Lol comment maar khane wali karti hai fir bolti hai hope no one beats me... 🤣