Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms.Shy

Hope k ye forum peaceful rahe Garv vs Sid na start ho  πŸ˜’  yeah only v can maintain peace here,,,

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

GARV  IS  MUCH  MORE  SUITED  TO  PAIR  WITH  GAURI. 

GARV   IS  MUCH  MORE  MACHO  THAN  SID.

Loji , hogaya garv vs Sid shuru πŸ€£πŸ€£
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shadi understanding per chalti hai..machon man ya body building se nahi🀣
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
are jo bhi ho, akhir mein sp is gonna intervene anyway πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰. actually i had a thought, what if there is no gauri-garv. i mean what if its not possible because he ends up being the unknown son of ashwini and pratap...that would actually be good in terms of storyline and drama. garv can have a new girl aur sid-gauri bhi ek saath honge, sab khush πŸ˜ƒ
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *KT*~Lakshya*

are jo bhi ho, akhir mein sp is gonna intervene anyway πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰. actually i had a thought, what if there is no gauri-garv. i mean what if its not possible because he ends up being the unknown son of ashwini and pratap...that would actually be good in terms of storyline and drama. garv can have a new girl aur sid-gauri bhi ek saath honge, sab khush πŸ˜ƒ

A brand new and excellent idea.
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice idea😊,,,i thnk cvs should take innovative ideas from youπŸ˜‰ it will help them to increase the trps of the showπŸ˜†
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow really nice nd innovative ideaπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aaww, thnx guys. well, seems unlikely but like they say, umeed pe duniya kayam hai...πŸ˜‰

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
this story is a bit complicated, and besides the inhouse positics nothing seems  to be happining.
yes Sidhart is a strong character, and does not take people at face value. he is not an inocent like Gauri. i like how he  sees people for what they are and not accept them for what they show to the world.

like Sidhart but  Garv to is a very powerful character, i absolutely love his shere confidance and strength and fearlessness. he is the key, he know the truth of Appa sahib. And i feel that Garv has a more privotal role to play in Gauri's life. it will be throught Garv that Gauri will unmask the real Appa sahib, and what transpired in the past 20 years back.

maybe with sid gone, Gauri will turn to Garv to find out the truth.

some things were symbolic, Gauri's fathers watch which was give  by Pratiksha to her to be son in law . has ended up in Garvs possession, does this mean the Gauri will end up with Garv and not sidhart.

there seems to be more between Gauri and Garv set by destiny.

what do you think.?

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

that will not happen, Garv is Shinde, not a Bosley. for what i understand Garv parents are dead, probably killed by Appasahib. so Garv cannot be Ashwini and pratap's son. or wouldnt Appasahib know that. so this story line does not make any sence.
whay would Garv fight against his own family. and why would Ashwini and Pratap not know about their own son.or tell gauri about him. even if they thought they lost a child 20 years back.