Am I the only garv fan [VIEWBIE Note : Pg 11] - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
I also am a big fan of manit as well. Like him a lot as Garv. I feel Gauri should be paired with him as they have better chemistry.
Originally posted by merrydock

that will not happen, Garv is Shinde, not a Bosley. for what i understand Garv parents are dead, probably killed by Appasahib.so Garv cannot be Ashwini and pratap's son. or wouldnt Appasahib know that. so this story line does not make any sence.
whay would Garv fight against his own family. and why would Ashwini and Pratap not know about their own son.or tell gauri about him. even if they thought they lost a child 20 years back.

i wasn't saying it will happen or even for that matter it could, it was just a thought as i was feeling sorry for sid thinking if gauri and garv would be together.  i do like garv a lot though. i feel he's the most powerful and appealing character of the show.
I like Gauri to be paired opposite Garv... they  look great together... but I doubt whether CVs will show that...
Originally posted by merrydock

this story is a bit complicated, and besides the inhouse positics nothing seems to be happining.
yes Sidhart is a strong character, and does not take people at face value. he is not an inocent like Gauri. i like how he sees people for what they are and not accept them for what they show to the world.

like Sidhart but Garv to is a very powerful character, i absolutely love his shere confidance and strength and fearlessness.he is the key, he know the truth of Appa sahib.And i feel that Garv has a more privotal role to play in Gauri's life. it will be throught Garv that Gauri will unmask the real Appa sahib, and what transpired in the past 20 years back.

maybe with sid gone, Gauri will turn to Garv to find out the truth.

some things were symbolic, Gauri's fathers watch which was give by Pratiksha to her tobe son in law. has ended up in Garvs possession, does this mean the Gauri willend up withGarv and not sidhart.

there seems to be more between Gauri and Garv set by destiny.

what do you think.?

I agree and think the same! Sid is a good character and he supports gauri, its good tht he sees everyone as how they actually are. But he doesnt have tht drive to actually do anything about it, garv on the other hand is doing summin about it, hes trying to tell gauri the truth!

I like garvs confidence and his fearlesness aswell and some of my fav scenes from him are his dialogues! I love the one he says to gauri about him not telling her the truth coz he wants interfere in her life, but coz he promised her! and the one he says when he gets the pocket watch,I think the pocket watch scene is significant, along with the scene tht happened earlier, i dunno if you remember, but at the start when gauri was worried about her aai and she was cutting vegetables when the knife slipped and she got cut, at the same time garv got hurt aswell! So tht was another little sign tht maybe thyr gonna be together. Obviously the watch is more significant, but you get a little sign coz of these two things! I hope thy do come together, i got a feeling thy'll help eachother uncover their past!

I started to watch this show cuz of Mohit as I loved him since his character Samraat from mjht and yeah but now I also love manit's character Garv. So now I don't really have to worry about which character to watch cuz I can get to watch both of them and if not one then the other for sure!!!! πŸ˜‰

I like GARV. 

Getting only a fraction of screen space and attention of Mohit, 

Monit  is doing amazingly well. 

To me Mohit is goody goody, 

whereas Garv is strong and down to earth. 

He is a fighter. 

I like fighters not the puppys. 

GARV   IS  MUCH  MORE  MACHO  THAN  SID.

GARV  IS  MUCH  MORE  SUITED  TO  PAIR  WITH  GAURI. 

Looks does not make a man.

Character makes a man.

My friends here may not subscribe to this view.

Nothing personal with Mohit / Monit,

It is Garv  vs  Sid  to pair with Gauri.

Edited by SAYAN18 - 11 years ago
I too like Garv to be paired opposite Gauri but if the creatives doesn't think of 
that don't worry guys... we will have him for ourselves... what do you guys say??...πŸ˜† 
I like Garv a lot I watch the show because of him he makes the show better in my opinion. πŸ˜Š
yaar its not tat we hate garv,,but its abt the mohit side of the story which is not moving along the way it was promised... is wat makes ppl angry..
the trps are the biggest example
well i dont like the bg music when they show garv. although i love mohit
& his pairing with gauri, as per yesterdays episode its an indication that
sid & gauri r permanently separated now. gauri will definitely marry garv
& i am actually looking forward to it. but i am curious as to know under
what circumstances will they marry bcos appa saheb will never agree
for this marriage. but i guess the cvs have just used mohits popularity after
mjht but they have not given him enough footage. probably thats also why
trps r low bcos initially there were articles everywhere from past 1 year saying
that this is mohits new show but now he is not shown as the main lead. in fact
its sunbayi who s the main lead bcos not even one episode is shown without herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†