Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NO. 
the boxoffice result of dabangg 2 shows  that bhai is verge of going back to 2000s - tired, sleepy, drunk, constipated, angry. 
after talaash - amir needs to think again. yes it was good, but nothing out of this world. as audience i felt somewhat cheated. i don't want no cheating from amir khan.
shah rukh khan - he really needs to stop playing with todays chicks. its not dreamy anymore. get to basics...and pls learn to read scripts.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: briahna

NO. 

the boxoffice result of dabangg 2 shows  that bhai is verge of going back to 2000s - tired, sleepy, drunk, constipated, angry. 
after talaash - amir needs to think again. yes it was good, but nothing out of this world. as audience i felt somewhat cheated. i don't want no cheating from amir khan.
shah rukh khan - he really needs to stop playing with todays chicks. its not dreamy anymore. get to basics...and pls learn to read scripts.

๐Ÿ˜†
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

He he he...So obviously its OK for some Salman fans to LIKE all the negative posts about SRK and his movies ...and to trash his movies...but SRK fans don't have the same privilege...booohooo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Exactly BIji! If they anything about JTHJ then they are neutral lekin hum Kuch kahe toh Biased.!
Hum Bechaare Bacche Ab Chupp rahe kya?:(
๐Ÿ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: briahna

NO. 

He had the highest opening on a non holiday!! And movie is going great despite the matches snd cold weather!!
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Salman is BO Khan and there's no denial in that. Everything he touches turns to gold at present 

I've vented enough frustration over SRK's crap script choices so he needs to work on that. On the other hand Aamir is running his own race
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Top Khan is obviously Saif because without him we'd never have Begum Bebo Khan. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
SALMAN's movies r just working bcoz of him otherwise i couldnt stand D1 or D2 both ! 
acting wise - SRK AND AK !
overall - SRK 
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as far as quality i am go with Aamir Khan
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
salman's movies are pure entertainment like paisa vasool type and who m i kiddin , i'll just pay to watch him but i know there will be a smile on my face when i come out of the theatre evrytym !!
with srk , i think there is a level of xpectation coz of the movies he did in the past , i still expect him to be the charmin raj/rahul with those intense eyes who cn make me believe anythin he says by reciting those hard hittin dialogus ๐Ÿ˜ณ or pull of a more serious character like CDI or the army part of JTHJ
& Aamir's movies is always a good watch coz of the script and the way he portrays it , and keeps ppl anticipated
Edited by hiddenstar - 11 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Exactly BIji! If they anything about JTHJ then they are neutral lekin hum Kuch kahe toh Biased.!

Hum Bechaare Bacche Ab Chupp rahe kya?:(
๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†