Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is SALMAN #1 after DABAANG 2 over SRK/AAMIR?! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 19

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

He is already no.1 LOL

LOLLOL

And thanks Gaurav in not inviting salmangirl supporters!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is SALMAN #1 after DABAANG 2 over SRK/AAMIR?! (Page 12)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koiza.k

aamir and salman are the best clearly from the khans- they should come together again

the thing i like about them is that they dont pretend like others- aamir is a genius and he acts like this, salman accepts he does movies for fun and he does that! FAIR ENOUGH! not like they promote theire movies like masterpieces which turn out to be crap! one is perfection- other is admittedly an entertainer and they excel in that! :D

u seem quite dissapointed with SRK after JTHJLOL

uff don't ask LOL

disappointed with every thing linked with it baring the music! LOL

i have a feeling aditya chopra interfered in it a lot Angry and sum more senior actresses like bebo or PC should have been chosen instead of kat and anushka Sleepy

nothing would have saved it naughty boy! perhaps a sensible direction, a script may be and an editor who can edit the unnecessary crap! acting wise- with dialogues as cheesy as this- i cannot even in my wildest dreams imagine an amir khan doing it! may be it was just meant for srk! but the real problem was not the actors- they sucked coz the script sucked! direction is the weakest thing about this movie! cant believe late yashji actually directed this! SHOCKER!

the story of DTPH was nothing special but when u still see it or hear its  songs,the chemistry, they can make u goosebump LOL it is called YC magic which seemed to have completely missing in JTHJ Sleepy

i know many unbiased people said that regarding this movie ( im talking those who just yo go see a movie and dont care who is in it like my relatives) !! They give two hoots who the star is LOLLOL

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

aamir and salman are the best clearly from the khans- they should come together again

the thing i like about them is that they dont pretend like others- aamir is a genius and he acts like this, salman accepts he does movies for fun and he does that! FAIR ENOUGH! not like they promote theire movies like masterpieces which turn out to be crap! one is perfection- other is admittedly an entertainer and they excel in that! :D

u seem quite dissapointed with SRK after JTHJLOL

uff don't ask LOL

disappointed with every thing linked with it baring the music! LOL

i have a feeling aditya chopra interfered in it a lot Angry and sum more senior actresses like bebo or PC should have been chosen instead of kat and anushka Sleepy

nothing would have saved it naughty boy! perhaps a sensible direction, a script may be and an editor who can edit the unnecessary crap! acting wise- with dialogues as cheesy as this- i cannot even in my wildest dreams imagine an amir khan doing it! may be it was just meant for srk! but the real problem was not the actors- they sucked coz the script sucked! direction is the weakest thing about this movie! cant believe late yashji actually directed this! SHOCKER!

When i saw the trailers it didnt seem like a Yash ji movie and then the boldness i really dont think he would direct this kinda movie, plus he was old and ill i doubt he had the stamina to direct this!! But those who are diehard SRK will, while those who are not wont based on the things you mentionedand then  Katrina many cant watch a movie with her in it because her diction and so on!!  because many members here non Salman  supporters expressed this which gave me a sense!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deathstroke

PuffinHypercity

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
He he he...So obviously its OK for some Salman fans to LIKE all the negative posts about SRK and his movies ...and to trash his movies...but SRK fans don't have the same privilege...booohoooCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaeesRiks-oblivious.PuffinHypercity

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuffinHypercity

.*Edited the spoilers*

dabangg and ETT werent remakes Sleepy

Edited by -Maddy- - 22 December 2012 at 11:10pm

wat_up

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PuffinHypercity

edited the spoilers.

dabangg and ETT werent remakes Sleepy

i know some people just say whatever but hen something said against theirs they get uptightLOLLOL

Regarding this liking and not liking business I know i havent said anything to anyone on that matter because dont care!!

@crystal why you telling things on the movie?

Edited by -Maddy- - 22 December 2012 at 11:07pm

Deathstroke

WhipCreamPantie

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

wat_up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top