Is SALMAN #1 after DABAANG 2 over SRK/AAMIR?! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

I love SRK❤️

I love Aamir❤️

I love Salman❤️

😆😆😆
😡 mere post churaya ap ne 🤔 this is my copyright 😡😡😡Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago

aamir and salman are the best clearly from the khans- they should come together again

the thing i like about them is that they dont pretend like others- aamir is a genius and he acts like this, salman accepts he does movies for fun and he does that! FAIR ENOUGH! not like they promote theire movies like masterpieces which turn out to be crap! one is perfection- other is admittedly an entertainer and they excel in that! :D

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
Originally posted by koiza.k

aamir and salman are the best clearly from the khans- they should come together again

the thing i like about them is that they dont pretend like others- aamir is a genius and he acts like this, salman accepts he does movies for fun and he does that! FAIR ENOUGH! not like they promote theire movies like masterpieces which turn out to be crap! one is perfection- other is admittedly an entertainer and they excel in that! :D

u seem quite dissapointed with SRK after JTHJ😆
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

u seem quite dissapointed with SRK after JTHJ😆

uff don't ask 😆

disappointed with every thing linked with it baring the music! LOL

@BOLD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

uff don't ask 😆

disappointed with every thing linked with it baring the music! LOL

i have a feeling aditya chopra interfered in it a lot 😡 and sum more senior actresses like bebo or PC should have been chosen instead of kat and anushka 🥱
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

i have a feeling aditya chopra interfered in it a lot 😡 and sum more senior actresses like bebo or PC should have been chosen instead of kat and anushka 🥱

nothing would have saved it naughty boy! perhaps a sensible direction, a script may be and an editor who can edit the unnecessary crap! acting wise- with dialogues as cheesy as this- i cannot even in my wildest dreams imagine an amir khan doing it! may be it was just meant for srk! but the real problem was not the actors- they sucked coz the script sucked! direction is the weakest thing about this movie! cant believe late yashji actually directed this! SHOCKER!

Crap and not being crap is subjective right?

and 4 songs with a gap of just 5 minutes in between- HELLO?

seems like AR-Rahman made the album first and the movie was made to fit in those songs! 

Originally posted by Aishh.

Crap and not being crap is subjective right?

totally!

but when did i mention JTHJ here?