Is SALMAN #1 after DABAANG 2 over SRK/AAMIR?! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by koiza.k

well all i meant was aamir and salman give you what they promise! and i don't think its wrong :) i wont go see for sensible stuff in a salman's movie coz he doesnt promise me that! he gives me entertainment which he promises and aamir gives me quality which he promises! as for the rest- they promise something and outcome is different and it happens with so many people! 

Aww Koiza...but I got exactly what Shahrukh promised to me in JTHJ and more...I loved the movie...but I feel bad that u feel cheated😆
Originally posted by -ricky-

i am liking some posts hope i am not questioned for this😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

well all i meant was aamir and salman give you what they promise! and i don't think its wrong :) i wont go see for sensible stuff in a salman's movie coz he doesnt promise me that! he gives me entertainment which he promises and aamir gives me quality which he promises! as for the rest- they promise something and outcome is different and it happens with so many people! 

Exactly my point. You found Talaash to be quality which some did not. They were disappointed with the whole so called suspense.
For you, JTHJ didnt give what it promised, but for some it did and hence can we blame the actors?{SRK}
Edited by Aishh. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

🤣

bhaiyaji ismile😃
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

🤓 bahana 
nahi..koi bahana nahi...achha chalo..kareena, katrina, Celina...in sab ki kasam😭😭
Originally posted by blue-ice

Aww Koiza...but I got exactly what Shahrukh promised to me in JTHJ and more...I loved the movie...but I feel bad that u feel cheated😆

🤗blue ice im glad you liked it

but yeah i was disappointed! 

my biggest disappointment was not srk! it was late yashji! how could he mess it up so bad :(

Originally posted by blue-ice

nahi..koi bahana nahi...achha chalo..kareena, katrina, Celina...in sab ki kasam😭😭
 ðŸ¤” u like sally kab se yeh kab hua ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by -ricky-

i am liking some posts hope i am not questioned for this😆
Oh ...don't count ur blessing so fast Ricky...u will be questioned without a doubt
Originally posted by Aishh.

Exactly my point. You found Talaash to be quality which some did not. They were disappointed with the whole so called suspense.
For you, JTHJ didnt give what it promised, but for some it did and hence can we blame the actors?{SRK}

i am not blaming SRK at all- i am blaming late yashji for messing the movie hence srk's performance- he couldnt perform as the script was poor and his character was so half baked!

any how its strictly my take on it! it doesnt mean JTHJ is like that, its just my view on it

i am not blaming SRK at all- i am blaming late yashji for messing the movie hence srk's performance- he couldnt perform as the script was poor and his character was so half baked!

any how its strictly my take on it! it doesnt mean JTHJ is like that, its just my view on it

🤗 You said what I wanted to hear.