GRAHAN 1+2 POLL (NOT RATING)

Poll

PLZ READ FIRST POST

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What do u think will happen? The track seems to be quite painful but interesting. It has suspense and it does make me feel sorry for Satamji and Pradyumanji. But the show must go on- He will come back. The track showed twists, and it seems there will be more twists soon. So what do u expect from this track? What do u feel the whole case is about? How do u think ACP Praddy Uncle will come back? Please choose ure option and then give ure views!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The story seems interesting. But I am not able to guess the ending properly. May be Girl trafficking. Lets see. I wish it was even bigger an issue... cos there has been so much of drama associated with it. Lets see if it lives upto the expectations. I fear it might not, looking at the track records ! ðŸ˜•
Minionite thumbnail
Based on the episode I watched, I feel it could be either girl trafficking or female organ trafficking, but let's see. It's too early to guess.
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Girl Trafficking.. can b the guess according to the case progression up til now !
though it ll b too early to make a guess !
hummi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fink itz girl trafficking xx because everyfing dats happening iz all girls nd dey r dissapearing xx also poor ACP Pradyuman sir i have a feeling hez not leaving but dis dcp iz after him xx poor ACP sir
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very difficult to guess 
maria-rock thumbnail

I think its girl trafficking...I feel track or stroy will full of suspense and rocking...AND acp sir with bang...

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing ...a series of unconnected stories with occasional tear shedding, followed by a grand finale where acp will emerge hero and be taken back into cid. the Jasmine thing will not be explained. It its already confusing...I can't make head or tail of it.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Precap is quite promising laga mujhe...so i think it may be women trafficking...😊