The Serial

dont like raj pooja track

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i mean this lady pooja likes raj from 8 years and who is pihu s live in relation boyfriend Thats so weird and absurd to keep liking someone elses boyfriend from so many years and pihu isnt bad she is just turned into frustated wife whos husband isnt willing to take up responsibility for anything ,total loser U cant wait for a film for years u need money for day to day life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw a pooja and Raj interview long time back and they said they r together??
Dhoxi thumbnail
Pooja n raj are in relationship. And pihu n raj are not married. However pihu is over-reacting. If raj doesnt want to do it then better not force into something.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I actually really like it because that is the reality of life. Everybody, once in their life, has to choose between their dream and responsibility...and what do you do? 

I am not saying Pihu is wrong because she is probably right from where she stands...she has a more realistic approach towards life, while Raj is a dreamer. He can't work if he doesn't connect to something...and like we saw, if we work that way...it would make us feel nothing but suffocated, and I think it is a very interesting track that they are showing...with both sides to it.

See nobody here is wrong from where I see it but it's just that their vision and outlook towards life is different...and it's fun to watch😳

The only place where I felt Pihu was wrong was when she started blaming Pooja for not convincing Raj. Yes, she went way ahead of her limits there😛 But again I see her stand and understand it (even though I might agree with it).

I am liking this track😳
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol . . . . . Bahot ladte hai dono 😆
but I've heard that raj & pooja are in relationship in real life now . . . . Don't knw when that track is gonna come 🤔
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashi22

I saw a pooja and Raj interview long time back and they said they r together??

Which interview u talking abt??
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lol...Personally i don't like those ladies who fall for others boyfriends 🤢 That's absurd ! So Raj and Pooja's story is not liked by me either. I feel Raj is pretty idiot and Pihu is frustrated 😆 Actually i like Raj and Pihu relation.. I donno how Pooja's gonna fit in his life. 🤔Edited by ..Eclipse.. - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail
it's still better than Karan's story..

in fact i find Raj's story more realistic..i can totally relate with him..
shibz thumbnail
and they r very much together in real.. as the real story goes..they were in touch after that horror show on Colors..n one fine day the lady proposed to him..

in the serial she says she likes him since remix days..it seemed mostly a crush..she wasnt an actor/celeb then..
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
http://youtu.be/Rvxf9iOvaIQ
Watch
this I m really confuse.