Hitler Didi

Two Steps overcome Separation of Miles- Indu Rishi

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Some relations might seem faded but it breaths every now and then silently. 
How much one tries to leave but are wrapped in the warmth of such relations all the time. i am talking about a very sensitive and delicate relationship whose beauty remained unveiled due to Time and People but the love between them was never less. How much they avoided confrontation, how much their talks were bitter, though in the heart they trusted each other more than anyone else.

Yes, i am talking about relationship between Indu and Rishi. 

Every time they proved that they had a deep understanding, and the trust they possessed for each other has never been less, may it be love for indu from the side of rishi, or faith on rishi from the side of indu.

they proved that this bond has never fallen weak, Indu might call Rishi by his name only, but the respect she owned for her father was visible to us when she chose to weep before rishi over anyone else, because deep in her heart she believed that world might get against her, but her father will be always there when she need. i must say that moment was epic, at the moment when rishi comes to indu and asks about what happened? many would have felt rishi will not believe indu and will get driven by SF but i knew, i knew this character so well i feel, i was sure he will be the one to bring back indira, he will be the one to trust indu and he proved himself, he trusted the words of a little girl over all the matured members of SF, though that girl never called him "Papa" never gave him that respect which he deserved, used to fight all the way with him, but that girl was just not "any girl" she was indu, rishi's daughter indu, whom he loved more than anyone else in this world, though he never showed, whom he cared for, for whom he was actually living, for whose happiness he crossed all the hardships, yes indu was the sole reason of survival for him and this instance proved it.

Rishi trusted each and every words of indu, and brought her mother back to SN. The beautiful moment of happiness we got seeing the smile on the face of indu, was worth watching, and rishi proved himself "the best papa" making big promises is easy but turning them true, makes a person real. 

yes certain relations are that way only, how much we try to understand we get trapped into more confusions, because they are very easy though seems complicated.

Indu and Rishi never seemed close to each other but the understanding between them was evident to all of us. 

Yes as the title says : Two Steps overcome separation of Miles, indu and rishi walked together and the distances of Miles between their heart is all vanished, thats the beauty of relations, they speak a silent story. i always knew that the bitterness can never stay between indu and rishi for long. A daughter can never hate her father, and its proved.

Thats the essence of a Blood Relation, they fight, they hurt, they cry, they smile, they break hearts, they laugh, they pledge to walk away

BUT

at the end of the day, they are the one to endure the pain together, they are the one to wipe each other's tear, they are the one to stand by each other.

thats a true relation
thats called a beautiful relation
my salute to such a relation
whose name is the relationship of father and daughter.
Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pari di ausum post 😳 ⭐️
u hav said it very beautifully 😳
Indu n Rishi hav alwaz shared a vry special bond...no matter how much Dey fight Dey were alwaz dere for each other 😳
In time's of joy v hav mny ppl to share d happiness with n mny who will stand by us...but wat counts is d ppl who r with us at d time of pain n sadness , during hard times...dese ppl who stand together in hard times r d special one's...
Dis is wat goes for Indu n Rishi as well...in hard times Dey were dere for each other...Indu knew her dad will b with her n like wise Rishi stood by her n Dey supported each other 😳
'd ultimate test for a relationship is to disagree yet to hold hands'
Dis is d kind of bond Dey share 😳 Edited by shiin - 11 years ago
meher- thumbnail
indu and rishi represents the best relation in HD, i love them a lot.
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a beautiful description of father and daughter relationship !!! Pari you summaried so well. I read your post x 3 . And I was really  touch !! I always feel bad when I see ,dispute  between father and daughter !!!  I always want to see every daughter to be" father's little girl "at any age!!!
    I am glad CV took  step forward to redeem Rishi as father. It always bother me that these two love each other but not able to share the bond  and show affection!!! In the bigging when Rishi was depressed he did not want to go close to her , he thought his bad luck will take Indu away from him. He lost everynthig he ever loved.  Then he saw Indira mirror image in Indu and he stayed away !!! Then Sweta started to poison Indu's mind and became very passasive of Indu and kept her away from Rishi,
    We knew Rishi is a good father and only reason he stayed alive  Is for Indu !!People who are in deep depression tends to commit suicide !!! We could always see love between them . Both actor manage to portrait it real well. 
   I was moved by the kiss, Indu gave Rishi and Rishi reaction!!  He believed every word , Indu said and the way  he wiped her tears was beautiful . Last two episode Indu is acting  like 8 year old and I love it . I want Indu to be charming , cute little daddy''s girl!!!! 
     This post was needed I hope they donot mess up this relationship !!!!  I am going end my post in  your Beautiful  word!! 

"    Thats the essence of a Blood Relation, they fight, they hurt, they cry, they smile, they break hearts, they laugh, they pledge to walk away

BUT

at the end of the day, they are the one to endure the pain together, they are the one to wipe each other's tear, they are the one to stand by each other.

thats a true relation
thats called a beautiful relation
my salute to such a relation
whose name is the relationship of father and daughter."
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very well written & heartfelt post Pari!!! <3

You really said it all!

Rishi & Indu's relationship is very special, no matter what. Like you said he didn't want to lost his daughter, & that's why he feared from getting close to her, bc he already had lost the one whom he was close to, & he didn't want to lose Indu too.

I'm really liking how they're giving us some father-daughter moments now. Sumit & Shruti are doing fab job playing papa-daughter and I'm enjoying the few scenes we got of them.

Relationships never come easy. There will always be good times & bad times, moments of difficulty & despair. No matter why relationship it may be, it requires work, care, & love!
Same applies for a father-daughter relationship. At the end if the day both rishi and Indu love each other. While their behavior may not have been perfect, their reasons are justified (enough for a serial) and I'm sure, their father daughter bond will grow stronger, & their love which is present, will now show!
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
one more beautiful post but this time it is about father-daughter relationship..rishi-indu bonding is very unique, hope to see their sweet bonding more in the near future.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Awesome post 

sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Pari❀️❀️

HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post... Loved every bit of it..
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shiin

Pari di ausum post 😳 ⭐️
u hav said it very beautifully 😳
Indu n Rishi hav alwaz shared a vry special bond...no matter how much Dey fight Dey were alwaz dere for each other 😳
In time's of joy v hav mny ppl to share d happiness with n mny who will stand by us...but wat counts is d ppl who r with us at d time of pain n sadness , during hard times...dese ppl who stand together in hard times r d special one's...
Dis is wat goes for Indu n Rishi as well...in hard times Dey were dere for each other...Indu knew her dad will b with her n like wise Rishi stood by her n Dey supported each other 😳
'd ultimate test for a relationship is to disagree yet to hold hands'
Dis is d kind of bond Dey share 😳

wow clara the lines you wrote in bold just touched my heart, thats what a blood relation means, where we aren't insecure because we know that at the end of the day we are one. Thanks for appreciation sis πŸ€— usually i write about inshi/zashi... But this time i wasn't able to resist myself binding indu rishi bond in word. How much indu fights with him but she loves him from the heart. None of the sf member were bothered about her words, it was only her father by her side at the end. Beautiful portrayal of relations in hd