Please , it's a sincere request !!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG POOJIII?? 🤗🤗

is that you 😲.. its been ages .. ok i'll pm you soon k 🤗
please tag additi...its a request
Looks like a mistake from the video team side I have forwarded it, They will do ASAP tomorrow
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Looks like a mistake from the video team side I have forwarded it, They will do ASAP tomorrow

Thank You Nadii.🤗

can u plz tag Additi in this Pic...its uploded by BC team.

http://www.india-forums.com/event/5153/220929-ankur-nayyar-on-ramp-at-the-beti-show-by-vikram-phadnis-at-iijw.htm

thank u

Luv Pooji
Yes, please do tag her.

Thank you for the response...hope they tag her. ðŸ˜Š
it's afternoon ( sunday ) here...& there i guess sunday night in india ...&  stilll As of Now , she hasn't been tagged yet ...hopefully by monday night she get tagged bc rankin will be up then
😕 
Edited by P.Kamaljit.Sean - 11 years ago
They'll do tomorrow office close sunday
thanks for replying nadi di..bt honestly i'm disappointd with TB team's ignorance towards additi.. it has been ages since we got an article or IV of additi..the last one we got was the repetition of one IV of her years ago..
and as far as additi is concerned she is not in a complete vactn too..she performd in star diwali and also in sau saal indian cinema ke..TB published article on shaleen's performance on same even bt completely ignored ag who performed 4 times in that event.. TB is giving articles abt many other actors once or twice in a week..then why can TB cover additi atleast during such events??
i'm srry if i sound rude..bt seriously..i'm fed up with things here..
yes please tag her in that video... its a humble request...
please we want additi interview ...plsss