Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

TOI: I am a free man now: Arbaaz Khan - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

are you giving spoilers so people dont watch the movie? that's lame!! πŸ˜† dont worry it made way more money and has better reviews than JTHJ! people actually got what they expected whereas JTHJ was a complete disappointment! 

Keep up with the personal attacks, that's the only thing you do.

Member questioned me watching the movie and I replied him to show him I indeed watched the movie.

I don't care if it made more money than jthj, that doesn't make dabangg 2 a good movie. and LMAO you indeed delusion since you say it got good reviews, it's being trashed and has got mix reviews overall and many industry people disliked it and said it's boring so that says how it isπŸ˜›
Edited by -Maddy- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: wat_up

i know what he did but the joke isnt how you projecting it nor the movie and you can say on Arbaz what you want but thats not what you are doing here you are basically telling what the movie is about..even those who gave reviews didnt leak things.It be lke be coming into a thread and saying in ETT i will use that as its a Salman movie and telling people the twist and so on...

LIke always you write stuff which makes no sense, I guess it's the effect of watching dabangg 2 on repeat πŸ˜†

memner questioned me watching the movie, and I had watched it and proved it to him. And there is no spoiler in this movie, you can only talk about spoiler when a story is there and this movie has no story. It has only random action, songs and vulgar dialogues.

arbaaz khan is the worst director ever. His direction was the worst, all his actors were blank in the movie and he himself destroyed it even more with his cheap dialogues.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

Keep up with the personal attacks, that's the only thing you do.

Member questioned me watching the movie and I replied him to show him I indeed watched the movie.

I don't care if it made more money than jthj, that doesn't make dabangg 2 a good movie. and LMAO you indeed delusion since you say it got good reviews, it's being trashed and has got mix reviews overall and many industry people disliked it and said it's boring so that says how it isπŸ˜›

all I know is it can't be worse than JTHJ! 

ps. i never personally attacked you... just asked a valid question! 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys pls dont quote so much πŸ˜† 

all I know is it can't be worse than JTHJ! 

ps. i never personally attacked you... just asked a valid question! 

It's quiet evident why you dragged JTHJ into the discussion, to instigate. But like you saw it didn't help honey because I didn't go as low as you to start instigating you with dragging your favorites.

Dabangg 2 was not only the worst movie ever made this year but worst movie made in many years because it had no story and because arbaaz is the worst director.
2RsFan thumbnail
^^ it cant be worse than boom ,can it πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

It's quiet evident why you dragged JTHJ into the discussion, to instigate. But like you saw it didn't help honey because I didn't go as low as you to start instigating you with dragging your favorites.

Dabangg 2 was not only the worst movie ever made this year but worst movie made in many years because it had no story and because arbaaz is the worst director.

bringing up another movie that was much awaited (JTHJ) is not a personal attack! 

JTHJ (super duper disappointing), Talaash (disappointing by Aamir's standards), Dabangg 2 (people got what they expected)! 

Khan's will always be compared... unfortunately for SRK it's Salman time right now! 
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

^^ it cant be worse than boom ,can it πŸ˜†

I was gonna say Joker when she said 2012 but you nailed itπŸ˜†
2RsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

bringing up another movie that was much awaited (JTHJ) is not a personal attack! 

JTHJ (super duper disappointing), Talaash (disappointing by Aamir's standards), Dabangg 2 (people got what they expected)! 

Khan's will always be compared... unfortunately for SRK it's Salman time right now! 

neither talaash or dabangg 2 are good the movie which stars katrina kaif will always be the best ⭐️
Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago
bigbangtheaory thumbnail
W*F why r ppl posting spoilers, gosh this bloody fan war is getting out of hand.
Take ur shit somewhere else, i used to enjoy little bit of fans kit kit, but now ppl r acting too despo.