TOI: I am a free man now: Arbaaz Khan - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
LOL some people can jump as much as they want on my throat but I am still going to say what I feel and if people can't respect my opinion then I don't a give damn. I hated arbaaz khan's dabangg 2, what was arbaaz thinking when he made this movie. first of all the direction was so bad and did he really even for once think why should I direct a movie which has no story, I guess he didn't since choose to the movie. Even worse was his appearance in the movie and the cheap dialogues were awful. 

With the amount of criticism arbaaz is getting from critics, industry and audience then it can clearly be said that this is his last directional movie.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

neither talaash or dabangg 2 are good the movie which stars katrina kaif will always be the best ⭐️

Katrina Kaif deserved all the debut awards for Boom! just saying... 😆

I agree with BigBangTheory ... people shouldnt post spoilers just because they dont like the movie or the star! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

LOL some people can jump as much as they want on my throat but I am still going to say what I feel and if people can't respect my opinion then I don't a give damn. I hated arbaaz khan's dabangg 2, what was arbaaz thinking when he made this movie. first of all the direction was so bad and did he really even for once think why should I direct a movie which has no story, I guess he didn't since choose to the movie. Even worse was his appearance in the movie and the cheap dialogues were awful. 

With the amount of criticism arbaaz is getting from critics, industry and audience then it can clearly be said that this is his last directional movie.

there is a review/discussion thread  for dabangg 2 so go and do your criticism there 🥱 and pls dont spoil the movie for others cos unlike u there are sum who like salman khan and watch his movies 😛
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
^ you can say what you want about the topic but talking on the movie even you know its not right and reason some upset and secondly trying to say only your viewpoint is right and that others who have seen it are delusional..i guess we all went to the wrong movie...but thats not the point.Point is this is not the review thread nor the discussion thread...and posting it in random threads isnt allowed!!  Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

there is a review/discussion thread  for dabangg 2 so go and do your criticism there 🥱 and pls dont spoil the movie for others cos unlike u there are sum who like salman khan and watch his movies 😛

Urm this topic is about arbaaz khan and I am commenting on him if you want to go to review thread then please go there now, no one is telling you to stay here 😛

And I have never told you to be obsessed with my comments, so if you don't like them then simply don't read them. I will write what ever I think. 😛
Originally posted by: wat_up

^ you can say what you want about the topic but talking on the movie even you know its not right and reason some upset and secondly trying to say only your viewpoint is right and that others who have seen it are delusional..i guess we all went to the wrong movie...but thats not the point.Point is this is not the review thread nor the discussion thread...and posting it in random threads isnt allowed!! 

I am talking about arbaaz and his dabangg 2 which this topic is about, looks like you haven't read the article, go and read it now and then comment 😛 let's hope you make more sense when you comment after reading the article.

Facts are facts and that's what I have stated, I have not stated opinions.

If I said: "I didn't like the songs" then that's an opinion

but saying: "Dabangg 2 had no script" that's a fact. If you have seen the movie then you will realize that too. It has only random action and songs and some vulgar dialogues. NO story at all.

I am sorry but Arbaaz Khan is a terrible actor but now also a terrible director.
Edited by PuffinHypercity - 11 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

Urm this topic is about arbaaz khan and I am commenting on him if you want to go to review thread then please go there now, no one is telling you to stay here 😛

And I have never told you to be obsessed with my comments, so if you don't like them then simply don't read them. I will write what ever I think. 😛

Reported for personal attack

Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago
^ROFL all the best with that. Really amusing. When you got no words then now acting ignorant 😉
Salmansucks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dabbang 2 was cheap and so are you
ramu61 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really?? that jungle joke was talking about vagina?? really?? kuch bhi? i bet no one thought of it like that, apart from one person. shows what pure hatred can make one think about others. 🤢

the thing is, this was arbaaz's first attempt at direction, and even if it was bad in some people's opinion thats ok. first attempt. people laffed, enjoyed themselves.

but what was jthj?? that was disappointing to the core. songs were mediocre except heer. movie was a bore. and wasn't by first time director either. ishq shava and many scenes in jthj were vulgar n there only to arouse people no? but its ok cuz it had katrina.