Posted: 11 years ago
One thing, if varsha is a ghost, then y didn't she appear before? Why NOW? 
And if this is a plan, where does she hide??? 
😳 This is so confusing...
Jackie Varsha is not a ghost . I saw her in mirror when she comes in Pintu's Bedroom in fri's epi . Exactly before when Pintu throws the towel . Someone is helping her and coz of this she is escaping so easily and quickly . I know it's very confusing but very interesting .
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Behind the curtain

but u can still see her feet na? ðŸ¤”
I can't believe pintu didn't even look around to check if she's hiding
or maybe she escaped through the window somehow!
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Jackie Varsha is not a ghost . I saw her in mirror when she comes in Pintu's Bedroom in fri's epi . Exactly before when Pintu throws the towel . Someone is helping her and coz of this she is escaping so easily and quickly . I know it's very confusing but very interesting .

Ya but wat if the production people aren't smart enough to knw that ghosts don't have reflections?🤣 
Jackie if they will answer your question in one episode how will they create suspense. Just be patience and enjoy you will get all the answers😉😆
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Ya but wat if the production people aren't smart enough to knw that ghosts don't have reflections?🤣 
Jackie actually one question What is the proof that spirits don't have reflections. We say this because we see this in all the horror show but do we know the reality I guess no. So if we know this from other shows then CT's too watch other horror shows sweetu😉😃

but u can still see her feet na? ðŸ¤”
I can't believe pintu didn't even look around to check if she's hiding
or maybe she escaped through the window somehow!

She might be sitting on the window sill or she hid in the bathroom 😆
Watever it is...it's keeping us confused🤣 Right when the show is about to end!?😵

Watever it is...it's keeping us confused🤣 Right when the show is about to end!?😵

The way this track is going I don't think that it's ending on the 28th and Mitali even said that there's no official date so where did 28th come from? 😕