Poll

Do you want Saubhagyavati Bhava to go off air?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sadly yea as the title ws about DSDSB...

but the show is now more on the Comoulsive obsessive disorder of Viraj...or rather about the onsessive love of Viraj...

not about the domestic violence or awareness regarding it as it promised so its better to stop it start a new one as Ek Dewwnae ki Deewnae pan and show only Viraj making his lovers eat cockroach injecting them poison to make them say they love him etc...

i would love it...to watch as he is no about the most villainous character and watching what makes a man like Viraj tick would please me lot!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No! Make Viraj positive, get his dad Vijay Sharma, show Viraj's DV childhood. There is so much to show koi ek acha track start toh karo. Ananya can try to find about his past.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm increasingly getting the feeling that it will end w/ the end of the year.  But I too would like it to continue after Viraj is busted - focus on Raj & Ananya.  And others in their group as well.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If it's going to continue, it will continue with Viraj. If it's going to end, it will end with Viraj.  ðŸ˜†

Much of Ananya-Raj-newsroom storyline still dealt with Viraj, and that's what made it work.  I don't see it working otherwise.

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=likarsh]If it's going to continue, it will continue with Viraj. If it's going to end, it will end with Viraj.  ðŸ˜†

Much of Ananya-Raj-newsroom storyline still dealt with Viraj, and that's what made it work.  I don't see it working otherwise.

[/QUOTE

its Viraaj all the way !