•  
Posted: 11 years ago

Stuti : I'd like to own a mansion someday 

Aanchal : Mansion... like Raizada Mansion?? πŸ˜ƒ

*Suvi enters with a princess costume*

Stuti : I will be a billionaire one day & then I'll wear that β˜ΊοΈ

Aanchal *whispers* : Is she okay?! πŸ€”

Suvi : She is distracting us πŸ˜‘

Aanchal : No wonder! how has she escaped from the Asylum? 

Stuti : Shut up, or else I'll steal your money πŸ˜ˆ

Aanchal : Umm..what the πŸ˜³

Stuti : Chill CP, we'll play Monopoly πŸ˜Ž

The objective of this game is to, well, make everybody else go bankrupt, while trying to have the most amount of money possible at the time.

The idea of the game is to draw and trade cards and organize them into color-groups and any number of bonus cards

Teams take turns drawing and discarding until one team announces that they have a completed hand. 

The value of each team is then counted and that team is dealt that amount of Monopoly money.

The first team to collect $10,000 is the winner.

_Sign Up Rules_

- You need to be active. If you are going to be active during this month, then only sign up.

- You should be ready to work in teams.

Hurry!!! Sign up πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago

28 property cards : These will have a distinct color band on the top and the bottom, signifying the "color-group" to which it belongs. The card also displays the property name, the number of cards in its "color-group", and the value of the complete group and each house attached.

14 house cards and 2 hotel cards : You may "build" these cards onto any complete "color-group". You need not have all 4 houses and a hotel to go out, but if you do have any houses, they must be "built" in sequence. Houses cannot be "built" on railroads and utilities. Each house is worth the same amount as the completed "color-group" upon which it is "built". Hotels are worth $500, regardless of where they are "built".

6 token cards : each of which will double the value of your entire property set.

4 GO cards : each worth $200.

4 Mr. Monopoly cards : Whoever has the most of these cards at the end of the hand gets $1000.

2 Chance cards :  Chance cards may represent any card in the deck needed to complete a set, these cards are only useful to the person who goes out at the end of the hand. If you have a chance card and someone else goes out, your entire hand is worth nothing, and you score $0 for the round.

60 cards in total 

- The idea is taken from wikipedia, post 1 is for sign up while the second post contains things which CC's need to prepare before the game starts, like 60 cards & a game board (post 2 is not a part of the sign up post, its for background processes for CCians)

There is one company ZINDA TILISMATH