FF abhiya- Fixation for a slave:Chapter18,pg128,July26

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello,

im charlotte. I was IF member before when i used to read ffs but i was never much active except DMG and KYPH forum. i loved PKYEK with the flaws and i still love abhiya. always wanted to write a ff on them reading many. lost my previous acc so opened the new one and want to wrtie a ff on them. i will also started reading the ffs i used to. my favorite authors are matwamango, bookwormALS, Mandy here. Mandy's ffs i need to catch up since its members only and i cudnt read after i lost my acc. please let me know if i should continue. 

Concept is NOT mine but decided after reading a lot of vampire slave stories from wattpad. here Abhay is very dark, ruthless Prince and Piya is his sex slave. its a very dark story - my fav genre and MATURE. so please under 15 people stay away and dont read if you cant take it. 

Beginning: 

Piya is a vampire's slave ever since she was 14 and now she is 18, Shes shy, shes depressed BUT she still try sticking up for herself, but she always fails in the end, shes gets beaten and fed from, her past owners have made her a weak girl. Shes tired of it, shes tired of living she rather be dead than be a vampire's slave. she looked around the hall, vampires and werewolves giving her hungry looks. she is the only virgin slave in the auction and so is expensive. her hands with tied with chains on the back and her cloths rugged, her long silky hair falling back but looking unkempt. vampires were fighting to buy her. she knows why and she was scared they will make her some sex slave. till now she lives in dungeon, got beaten, fade but her previous master was old royal lady who so she got spared but she is dead so now Piya is in danger. a black haired man was trying hard to buy him. and then another man with long velvet cloak walked into the room. he had a different aura. he is extremely good looking and his eyes stopped at Piya and a thin smile played on his mouth. he said something to the black haired man and with much struggle that man bought Piya for 15 lakhs rupee. the auctioneer finalized, 15 lakhs 3, 15 lakhs 2, 12 lakhs 1. Piya sold to Vampire Prince Abhay Raichand.

Piya flinched with the name. what Prince? royal vampire means nothing but sex slave. she was terrified but she decided she will die before giving everything to this monsters. she is going to give him a real hard time.

Abhay smirked at her again. she is going to be her personal slave. very very personal. even from here she can smell her blood from her leg. she is wounded. she has full breasts, lean and slender body and she smells ah - he closed his eyes. she was looking at him with so much hatred. fiery brown eyes she has. pretty she is. this is going to be so much fun when he will bed her. he can bet she is going to be wild just like her eyes. the more she will hate her the more he will enjoy bedding her and bonus she is the only virgin slave in the entire auction. Abhay loves wildcats. he told Ramuni - get her in the car. we are leaving. nice deal.

that would be all for now. let me know if i should continue

Edited by HypocriteLover - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

If you want to read more let me know since I have no idea how many PKYEK fans still are in the forum and if you want to read further add me for PMs. 

Merry Christmas ๐Ÿฅณ

INDEX

beginning - Pg1
Chapter 1- Pg 6
Chapter 2 - Pg 12
Chapter 3 - Pg 17
Chapter 4 - Pg 23
Chapter 5 - Pg 29
Chapter 6 - Pg 33
Chapter 7 - Pg 40
Chapter 8 - Pg 45
Chapter 9 - Pg 50
chapter 10 - Pg 55
Chapter 11 - Pg 60
Chapter 12 - Pg 67
Chapter 13- Pg 77
Chapter 14 - Pg 83
Chapter 15 - pg 89
Chapter 16 - pg 101\
teaser - pg 112
Chapter 17 - pg 115
Chapter 18 - pg 128

Edited by HypocriteLover - 8 years ago
hey welcome to forum.nice concepet..but the dark one love story chahiye...n ye lag bhi rhi hai...

u can cont.plz.vl love to read.thanx.
 i want to read further  so dont frgt to pm me 
gn tc ks hsd
@Sukugeny, arunsunita_gm, thanks for your reply. will surely PM you. waiting for more response and yes since I watch all foreign shows the story will be real dark and Abhay is very evil here atleast for some time. I donno if readers are going to like it or not ๐Ÿ˜•
sare FF main bechara hmara abhay evil hi hai start main...bad main pia milne pr Sweet ho jata hai...u can cont.sabko pm kr do...kisi bdewali FF ke all readers ko...ye hum sab  vampires ka forum hai...sab read krenge but jra lazy hai..isliye or kuch school main busy hai...sab ko pm kr do...they will surly read.
Originally posted by sukugeny

sare FF main bechara hmara abhay evil hi hai start main...bad main pia milne pr Sweet ho jata hai...u can cont.sabko pm kr do...kisi bdewali FF ke all readers ko...ye hum sab  vampires ka forum hai...sab read krenge but jra lazy hai..isliye or kuch school main busy hai...sab ko pm kr do...they will surly read.

๐Ÿ˜† i will wait till tomorrow for response and its my holiday so i could post another part if people want me to continue. Im  not that goo writer so im afraid but always wanted to write a vampire story. and i also have to read many ffs i havent in months.
welcome to forum
nice concept
continu soon & pm me
Hey plzz continu this...awesome concept loved it๐Ÿ˜‰ thnk god I'm 15+๐Ÿ˜† do pm me๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey welcome to pkyek forum๐Ÿค—
i am beenish
superb concept yar
just loved it a dark love story
abhay  a prince and piya sex slave wow
juat waited for next update plss do cont it
and plss do pm me too
cont soon