WU 23 DECEMBER 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

The episode starts from a mansion of builder Mahesh Gupta, who gets a courier for ranjit rastogi, and after seeing it he becomes really tense. At night he's seen at a construction site and says to his driver that he'll come home by taxi and he should leave.

The scene moves to ETF office where ETF is told that Ayesha(so sorry but not sure whether it was the name) is a part of ETF now. He continues that ETF is to move in their new office soon. Then Rathore welcomes her and also apologize for their interference in her case. She replies that it's okay and actually it wasn't his fault and someone who should apologize is not feeling anything(the way she looks at Arjun…wow…now it's a woman's turn who's gonna give Arjun scorn looks)

Next morning, dead body of Mahesh gupta is found at the construction site, ETF reaches there and investigates. They finds out that he died at the night and it's not a suicide as there are signs of force. They also finds out that he had come there with a briefcase in which there were 4 crores.

On investigation the courier at Mahesh house for ranjit rastogi, there were movie tickets of a  theatre. Following the leads they find out that it's from a theatre in pune, of superhit movie deewar, and they were 30 years old. On further search it comes out that there was a gang which used to do the piracy business. Deshpande was arrested in the murder of dongre, both were involved in the piracy business with Ranjit Rastogi, who was the mastermind.

In a bank the same series notes are caught and when they search about it then they finds out it is deshpande's home.

Then deshpande is found dead at his home. On searching home she tells that money is missed from it's place. They finds a photo in which there are three people, Ranjit who is actually Mahesh, Dhongre and deshpande. Then Arjun tells there's someone else too who had clicked the pic. They finds out that it's shambhu who used to deliver the pirated videos. Shambhu turns out the Mahesh driver.

Actually Ranjit has killed dongre and deshpande was arrested for it, after 12 years he was released. Shambhu finds out that Mahesh is ranjit so ranjit convinces him to be driver and pays him 50 grands per month. One day when deshpande sent the tickets, they were scared as he knew that it could led them in the jail. So he agrees to his demand of four crore and goes to construction site where Deshpande takes the money and shambhu kills Mahesh.

At deshpande house shambhu demands half money but he denies and shambhu kills him too. Finally shambhu admits all his crimes and ETF arrests him.

megha :

thanx for the update. i didnt get to see the entire episode coz of some issues with my cable operator, god knows what went wrong and the TV went blank post the first break, so i can only comment on what i saw in the first part only. 

i loved aayesha. i loved her kickass attitude with everyone, including the great Arjun Raute ..even when they are part of the team. her sarcastic comments to arjun reminded me of the old days when arjun used to taunt riya for her inexperience and statistics. the scene was entirely a deja vu for me with roles reversed. and i'm looking forward to more such scenes.  aayesha, for me, isnt just a strong,brave,confident and efficient officer ..she's much more than that, she's a Arjun Raute 2.0 in terms of attitude and body language ( if you look at the scene where she goes off on her own to investigate without asking her seniors) and i guess the PH had successfully managed to put it across in just 2 episodes. and that's why i want her to be paired against arjun.. it would be a treat to see these two Titans clash and break the barriers built up around themselves in the process and come closer to each other. 

apart from that, shree's sudden mention of riya was totally random. i mean, kal tak toh yaad nahi aaya apne dost ka ..toh phir aaj kyun ? just coz the new entry was totally different from her ? kamaal hai !!

and then Mr.Commissioner. what was he trying to put across actually ? that ETF needed an efficient officer so he baited arjun into the team using Sikandar's name coz he knew fully well that arjun wont refuse anything that led him to sikandar ? sorry to say but that's all i could infer from his convo with Arjun today. and it didnt sit well with me at all.

regarding the rest of the episode, i need to catch it online before i comment anything.
thanks meghu..i realy needed it coz I havn't seen the epi..thanks dear