Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

''The Proposal?'' VirMan FF #2 Epilogue Page 52

Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

''The Proposal ?''

The unexpected second thread ! YAYYY 😊
Thank You, thanx a lot guys, thanx for bearing with my late updates, sometimes boring and sometimes out-of-the-box but you all loved me and showered it upon me. Thank You.

I better cut short it and sweet, Thank You and keep loving me and giving long comments.

Love
Ruchi
Edited by Let-It-Go - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Let-It-Go thumbnail

INDEX

Previous Thread

Part 23 PAGE-1
Part 24 PAGE-9
Part 25 PAGE-17
Part 26 PAGE-28
Part 27 PAGE-36
Part 28 PAGE-45
Edited by Let-It-Go - 11 years ago
Let-It-Go thumbnail

Sorry ! LOL ..That should be my username now. I dont understand how I got so busy in holidays too.. ''Busy and Me'' go hand in hand. So, well this update , I am again confused ,not me types but I cant help without this story wont move forward. You again have to bear guys ..But hope you like it.

I am sorry Nikki, I asked you for siggie and then I could pm you picz..I am screwed up yaar, Sorry
Happy Reading..hopefully

PART-23

"Damn you Sahil !" Virat mumbled as he again took a turn. Finally giving up he sat with a huff and looked at her trying to gauge her face but could only make out was a puff of duvet Why cant she sleep with lights on ? Shaking his head at his stupidity, he crawled out of bed silently trying best not to disturb her. Walking two and fro in the room, he finally settled near the window pane.
"Virat you need to stop that. Sahil's words are vague, leave that." taking a deep breath and he slightly drew the curtain apart, his eyes followed the beam of moonlight as they rested on Manvi's face and he gasped for air. It was not the first time he saw her sleeping with lips slightly apart and hairs carassing her cheeks, well his day starts by looking at her face, but today it was different "etheral" was the word he could come up. Her face glowed in the light, it was so captivating that he almost forgot that he had held his breathe till Manvi twitched her nose due to light. Covering the blinds again "This cant happen! " shutting his eyes in last resolve he again went to bed with a hope of catching some sleep and avoiding some thoughts.
Manvi woke up quite surprised that there was no nagging from Virat nor his attempts to wake her up, rubbing her eyes and yawning she sat against the head rest looking around for any sign of him but none found. Shrugging thoughts about his whereabouts away, she thought of getting up when her eyes fell on the other side of bed. Rubbing her eyes again but more fiercely, she took a closer look, it was Virat ! All her sleep vanished in thin air and he lying asleep was bothering her. She slightly placed her hand on his forehead to check for temperature and was relieved when his skin was just normal. Biting her lower lip she sat next to him she found it foolish but he looked cute, truely he did. His hairs falling on forehead, the ever arched eyebrows present at their biological position and the calmness, well it was more than soothing. Coming to world with knock on door, she quickly went for it before it disturbs him.
"Goodmorning beta " Vanshika said as Manvi opened the door
"Morning ma." Manvi replied baffled with nothing in her head to say.
"Beta Viren and Jeevika are gonna leave in sometime, so "
"Yea yeah mom. We will be there in ten minutes." Vanshika smiled and patting her cheeks she left.
Manvi looked at Virat who was sleeping so peacefully that she didnt have the heart to wake him up but then she had to wake him.
She slightly poked his arm and next second "Yeah I am up." he said opening his eyes and lazily sat on bed.
"How can you wake up in a second?" Virat narrowed his eyes at her
"It doesnt mean if you take fifteen minutes to get up, everyone will do so." Virat replied taking Manvi by surprise. He pulled off the duvet and stood up while Manvi kept sitting on bed. "You fine?"
"Why ?"
"You woke up late."
"Because I slept late. I am not getting that why are you just interrogating me from the moment I woke up?" Virat replied rudely and went towards his wardrobe.
"If I am not wrong you are the one who taunts me about Siddharth Malhotra and all other stuff every morning. I never take that seriously so why are you getting touchy about it ? If you dont wanna talk say directly, no need to be so rude." angrily Manvi stomped towards washroom, banging the door behind.
Virat looked at the closed door helplessly and cursing himself, he ran his fingers in hairs "This is not the way Virat ! This is not."
Manvi came out of washroom and saw Virat sitting with his laptop. "Jiju and Jeevika are going to leave today, so better come down." without bothering to hear his reply, she moved out while Virat shook his head "Now wait till she kills you alive."

"All ready?" Manvi asked as she went to Jeevika. Jeevika turned towards her.
 "Yup. I am feeling butterflies in my tummy mannu." Jeevika squealed and Manvi smiled "Its natural. You are gonna have the best time of your life with jiju there." Manvi said with her eyes too sparkling with joy.
"I know. I cant wait to go."
"Desperate." Manvi joked to recieve a slap on her arm. "You will be fine here, right ? Just call me when you need me." Jeevika said sincerely and for Manvi, it was heartwhelming "Dont worry. I'll be good here and you better switch off you mobiles there." Manvi instructed
"See even Manvi understands !" The duo turned to find Viren standing on the door with sheepish smile gracing his face
"You were eavesdropping ?" Jeevika questioned
"Its fine jiju. You have the right." Manvi said teasingly and Viren came inside giving Manvi a side hug "ThankYou so much Manvi. My half-wife is so intelligent." Viren stated giving Manvi a high-five.
"You know what, you guys are terrible. I need to go to mom. You continue your bullying session without me." Jeevika went away, faking anger. "Oops jiju. Lot of work for you now."
"Yeah ! Manvi, uhh, thank you." She looked at Viren weirdly
"Jiju are you thanking me for taking your side?"
"No, I am thanking you for helping my brother become a better person." Manvi blinked at his statement, it was surely unexpected
"I didnt do anything. Infact, he was framed for all wrong reasons. He never did anything wrong." Viren smiled hearing her
 "I know he never did anything wrong but he is changed for good. I am glad that you never knew the half truth which family thinks to be the fact."
"Chachi told me before about Virat and drugs, all those stuff."
"What ?" Viren asked bewildered
"Yea. That was before marriage."
"And you never talked to Virat about it ? I mean, all you knew that he was involved in drugs."
"I dont know Jiju, I didnt wish to judge him that time infact I am not the right person to do that. It was on Virat to tell me and he did." Viren kept looking Manvi totally amazed
"Mannu" Jeevika called "Coming. Jiju gotta go." and she left .
"Manvi is definately made for you Virat ! Hope you get that soon."
Manvi crossed Virat as she was heading downstairs
"Virat ?"
"Yes." he sounded meek *Jerk*
"I am going to Naman uncle's place today, if you want to join you can otherwise I am happy going alone." and she walked off with air of attitude
"Was that an invitation or a warning ?" he thought to himself before heading to Viren.
Both Viren and Jeevika left for their awaited honeymoon leaving their siblings all by themselves in choas of heart and logics.

"I am sorry, i shouldnt have behaved that way." Virat finally apoligised to Manvi as they were heading towards Naman's place. Manvi looked at him who still had eye on her "Its ok. Sometimes your mood swings are worst than pregnant ladies." Manvi chuckled and Virat completely ignored the second part.
"Atleast tell me about Naman uncle and his family. Its gonna be like an alien land for me." he said with his eyes still in the road.
"They are sweet.You wont feel out of place even for a second..." The rest journey continued with Manvi telling Virat about them. He didnt fail to notice the how badly Manvi wanted her parents to be alive and how much she adored Jeevika's family.
They reached while Manvi literally ran towards the door, Virat kept standing near his car nervous.
She was about to knock at the door when she found Virat missing by her side. She turned to find Virat standing away pressing his hands again and again.
"Virat you are not going for a fight. Dont be nervous." She said going back to him
"I am not nervous."
"I can see that." she said looking at his pressed hands "They are not gonna eat you. Come." she held his hand and walked towards the door and he kept staring at their perfect intertwined hands.
Neetu opened the door for them and Manvi flunged her arms around her "Aww..Missed you Mannu."
"Me too aunty." Manvi replied coming out of hug. Neetu cupped Manvi's face "You look so pretty." Neetu's eyes drifted to Virat who was looking at them with a smile.
"I am so sorry beta, melodramtic reunion is our forte." Neetu said and both Virat-Manvi chuckled
"Welcome home." both trio entered inside "Where is uncle?" Manvi asked looking for Naman around. "He is in his room."
"Can I go ?"
"You dont need permission Manvi." as soon as words left from Neetu's mouth, Manvi darted towards the room
"Have a seat Virat. They will take little time to come." Virat smiled and sat on sofa so did Neetu
"I forgot to ask ypu for water, ill get it for you."
"No no aunty" Virat instantly replied "I am not yet thirsty seriously."
"As you say but its great that you came Virat. We were missing Manvi."
"I am sorry aunty. She wanted to come long ago but my work kept popping up."
"No problems. Hope she is not troubling you."
"You think Manvi wont trouble me?" Neetu laughed listening to him "I guess not."
"No but on serious note she is a sweetheart to be with. I dont know but somewhere i am glad that she is with me." Virat said and immideately realised how involuntarily he said those words, it shocked him how easily his heart gave away which he feared
"I am glad. I was always afraid that if she would ever leave behind her past and accept new world but I guess, I no longer need to worry because you are with her."
"What are you gossiping about?'" Virat looked up at Naman who was protectively holding Manvi next to him as if she was his real daughter. He got up to shake hands but was surprised to be hugged by Naman.
"Its great to see you both." all settled down as Manvi mentioned before he gelled easily with them and rest of the time passed in a blink.
"I must say she keeps her room clean." Virat said sarcastically taking a spoonful of ice cream
"Mannu you still dont manage your clothes ?" Neetu questioned
"He is lying."
"I trust Virat !"
"Ha ha "
"Even you dont keep clothes neatly, did i ever complain ?' Naman interrupted and Manvi hugged him "You are the best."
Little bickering, leg pulling and hearty laughs filled the room till it was time to leave.
"Manvi I need to talk to you. Just give us a minute Virat."
"Yeah sure." Virat said while Manvi looked at Naman bewildered
"What happened Uncle ?'
"Come." he took Manvi in next room and pulled out an envelop from his pocket
"This came two days ago." Manvi's breathing shallowed and her fingers trembled as she held envelop
"Its ok Manvi. You need to face it." Naman said but she was totally lost.
"I am sorry beta I didnt wish to upset your mood."
"No its ok uncle. Thank you." hugging him, both went out and Virat noticed the drained color from her face and her eyes having same blank look as they had when she mentioned about her past.
"You fine?" Virat asked as they both settled in the car.
"Yeah." she replied clutching her purse.

''What is wrong with you Manvi?'' Virat asked worried of her lost look
''Nothing Virat. Just dont press upon things please. I am sleepy Goodnight.'' saying so she crawled up the bed closing her eyes and Virat knew there is something fishy but preferred to talk in morning.
Later at night, she looked at Virat to find him sleeping. Getting up she took out the envelop from her purse and stared at it with trembling hands
''What-Is-This?'' A voice shook her from her guts and she looked to find Virat sitting, expecting an answer from her.
''Fine. This is from Ritika, my Uncle's daughter.'' Virat looked at her shocked ''I dont have the courage to read it, if I do then I cant hold myself from calling them.'' she said with tear rolling from her eyes ''I cant. I am so coward''
Virat moved towards her and cupped her face ''You are strong Manvi. You have to read it. You have to.'' he said and opened the envelop for her.
She looked at him helpless
''Please''
''Read.''

Hope you all liked it, if not, I am open for chappals ..lol 

Merry Christmas Guys 🥳
Have a blast !!!

Stay Blessed
Ruchi

PS - You guys commented and liked even before I posted ...AWWW..love you all
Muaah
Edited by Let-It-Go - 11 years ago
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congo shocgo girl you deserve it
your proposal deserve it 🥳
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo shongos!! ðŸ¥³
Yaay!!!🥳

afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo fr second!
nw plz update it man i m dying!
sweetyyyyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats u deserve it...
n update soon
afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aah,. finally got it!
iw was awesme as usual lovd virat feelings fr manvi i just hope sh also fall hm soon!
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
first of all congratulations for the second thread...
and second of all thank you for the update...
and lastly the update was awesome...
very happy that virat has started falling for manvi...
i wish he realises it before its too late...
now i am really eager to know whats in that letter...
pls continue soon... :) :) :)
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wrong place to end! Oops!! But that was the first sentence that popped out of my mind! ðŸ˜› Virat is seriously having feelings for maanvi and he is just too confused to realise it! Ahhh i cant wait for him to realise that!! 
And whats in that letter now? I am excited! First maanvi supported virat and now virat is supporting maanvi!! Yaay thats something which is just too good!!! 
Continue soon
And thnx for the pm! ðŸ˜ƒ