Posted: 18 years ago

Hi๐Ÿ˜Š

i'm new in this forum. wow. KYPH is hardly a month old and forum has more than 50 pages๐Ÿ˜ƒ. i started viewing the sereal 2 weeks back, and what else, iqbal is so......HOT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ. wow . neha is cute too. she has a certain child like innocence to her face. i like the sereal. ekta seems to begin some of her sereals really well, and then... ๐Ÿคขanyways, looking to have fun!

hey i joined yesterday this forums gr8 im sure ull enjoy as much as i am enjoying it

hey i joind 2day 2!

bewars some of um r rlly scary...jots n raksh!๐Ÿ˜‰

oh another newbie, aaaaaahhhhh, u made my day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

right i work for balaji, u dont, so if u want any inside info dont hessitate jus ask me and i will kindly deal with your queries!!!

i am your friend raksha and co are not nice ppl, so keep away, far far away!! aish-uk is also extremely evil!!!

so welcome to the forum and i sincerely hope u enjoy the experience!!!

Jots ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey veiwobs........i m kariya.........let me introduce my self..........i m the most kindest and helpful person in this forum!!!

i am always here for u!!!!!!!!

BEWARE: some ppl in this forum are very evil..........i cant take names coz i m a angel who never critizes anyone ๐Ÿ˜ณ.................see u all ready love me........every one does ๐Ÿ˜ณ............ i m just soooooooo nice

kariya!!!

ps: DO NOT READ MY SIGNATURE๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey welcome aboard....Hope you have a lot of fun...Dont take whatever Jots says seriously...She is just trying to make you feel at home and is not as evil as she is trying to portray herself to be.... And this Kariya, just lost herself and thinks that she is a friend of Ekta all of a sudden...Its the effect of the latest KYPH episode and by the weekend she should be fine...Otherwise she is also a real Angel....

Jots, stop provoking me warna...I will tell Kekta and ask her to lay you off...
๐Ÿ˜ก

Raksha...
welcome to the I-F and i hope you enjoy it here and ekta shows are messed up but some are okay

Welcome to all of you on IF!!!!!!!!

I am sure you are having fun!

welcome to all of u on i f๐Ÿ‘
Welcome TO INIDA FORUMS DON'T WORRY U LIKE HAVE A BLAST HERE

*^ Princess **