Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvershadow thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TITLE:  SWITCHED                                                                                                  AUTHOR: AMANDA HOCKING                                                                             GENRE: FICTION/ FANTASY                                                                                 BRIEF SYNOPSIS:  IF U GUYZ LOVE READING BOOKS THAT INCLUDE FANTASY, SUSPENSE,ROMANCE. MYSTERY THEN READ THIS BOOK...ITS A STORY ABOUT A GIRL WENDY ...SHE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT SHE  WAS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS..UNTILL ONE DAY A GUY TURN UP AND INFORM HER THAT SHE IS A TRYLLE AND HAVE A ROYAL STATUS...THE STORY BEGINS WITH A PROLOGUE IN WHICH WENDY WAS 6 YEARS OLD AND HER MOTHER TRIED TO KILL HER...WENDY ALSO HAVE SOME POWERS...
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: silvershadow

TITLE:  SWITCHED                                                                                                  AUTHOR: AMANDA HOCKING                                                                             GENRE: FICTION/ FANTASY                                                                                 BRIEF SYNOPSIS:  IF U GUYZ LOVE READING BOOKS THAT INCLUDE FANTASY, SUSPENSE,ROMANCE. MYSTERY THEN READ THIS BOOK...ITS A STORY ABOUT A GIRL WENDY ...SHE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT SHE  WAS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS..UNTILL ONE DAY A GUY TURN UP AND INFORM HER THAT SHE IS A TRYLLE AND HAVE A ROYAL STATUS...THE STORY BEGINS WITH A PROLOGUE IN WHICH WENDY WAS 6 YEARS OLD AND HER MOTHER TRIED TO KILL HER...WENDY ALSO HAVE SOME POWERS...

sounds interesting...😳
CraftsAndLooms thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This really sounds interesting...I am keen to get this book and read it.
hit_homerun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Title - Thook 
Genre - Humor , Romance and Sci-Fic 
Synopsis - It's a parody book. An epic.  This story stars the twerky Miley Cyrus , a junkie Lindsay Lohan and a steamy Sunny Leone. Buggers carry out their characters with efficacy and kinkiness. But , one thing u wanna appreciate is that Miley won't twerk in this book and no beige bikinis on here. This book is a metaphysical antidepressant, and it's for free ! We guarantee a sore from guffaws stomach after having read half the book , and it only elevates from there ;) Sounding too complacent then prove us wrong ;)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/10014074-thook-anything-but-a-fanfiction

it will soon be available on amazon too

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
1.Title- Rebecca
   Author- Daphne Du Maurier.
   Genre- uh, romantic suspense..
   Brief synopsis- Rebecca is the haunting love story of a young girl consumed by love and the struggle to find her identity.
2. Title- Harry potter.
     Author-J.K Rowling
     Genre- Fantasy
     Synopsis- do you really need one?
3. Title- Eragon series. (A four part book- Eragon, eldest, brisingr, inheritance)
     Author- Christopher Paolini
     Synopsis- It is about a boy- Eragon, an ordinary farm boy who stumbles upon a dragon's egg which seals his fate to overthrow the evil king Galbatorix.
Why I recommend it- An amazing read for harry potter fans. The books are laced with suspense and adventure.
4- The heroes of olympus (series of 5. Last book to be out in oct.
A.The lost hero.
B. The son of neptune
C.The mark of athena
D. The house of hades
E. The blood of olympus (not released.)
)
Author- Rick Riordan
Genre- fantasy
Synopsis- sequel to the percy jackson series.

5. Title- Palace of illusions
    Author- Divyakurni
    Genre- Historic fiction
    Synopsis- Mahabharata through the eyes of Draupadi.
    Why I recommend it?- Because it will change your outlook on some things. Acceptance will be easy then. Amazing read.
6. Title- How I Braved Anu Aunty and Co-founded a million dollar company.
    Author- Varun Agarwal
    Genre- Fiction
    Synopsis- It is a real life story about Varun Agarwal and how he braved the hypocrises Indian socitey gives you if u declare you dnt want to be a doctor or engineer and how he founded well.. read the title :P
    Why I recommend it- I would recommend it to young readers.it is a hilarious read.
viveks331 thumbnail
Title: Aliens Invade Anna Tower
Author: T.Higgens
Genre: Satire/Fiction/Alternative

Synopsys:
A group of polite Aliens invade a suburban neighborhood. They create devious plans to wreak havoc. The Aliens unleash mythical beasts, uncover secret societies and learn way more than they can handle. 

Everything comes to head at the suburban centerpiece - The Anna Tower. 

www.amazon.com/Aliens-Invade-Tower-Tiago-Higgens-ebook/dp/B00MO65C10/

Edited by viveks331 - 9 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Title : The Creepy Hollow trilogy
Author : Rachel Morgan
Genre: Fantasy and Young Adult
Brief Synopsis :
A story of a Faerie Guardian trainee Violet whose parents are dead much before he can start his training. whose life's goal is to be a topper in her graduate session but is that so easy well no coz there is another student who is there to nock her off the position and he never lea leave a chance to make her life hell. The story tells how her life takes a sudden turn when she is out there in human realm to save a boy from a raptiscilla. The boy who even been a human can see her through her saftey charms n can walk through faerie path. How can he and why does Unseelie Prince wants to capture him. Does Violet have any connection or not. This story has everything in it love, loss, magic, beauty, suspense everything. If u want to read online its first part is available for free on net just for the month of August and also on whattpad.
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Title : A Walk To Remember 
Genre : Romance
Author : Nicholas Sparks

Synopsis : Landon and Jamie . Two people worlds apart . But ,  when fate starts make them spend more time with each other , they embark on a journey , realizing the true depths of human heart and leading Landon down to manhood .

Why do i recommend it ? 
It is beautifully written and you will find yourself engrossed in it , even if you are not a romantic <3
Edited by diyataarey - 9 years ago
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Title: Untill You
Author: Penolope Douglas..
Genre: YA
STORY: Its story about bestfriend turn enemy Jared n Tate..they were bestfriend till Jared went to his fater place in summer n after coming back he started bullying Tate for year n she went away n now she came back being a diffrent tate who wont tolerate his crap..
the actual book is Bully which was from Tate Pov but i like Untill You more n its told from Jared POV.. This book is worth reading..give it a try!!
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hai can anyone suggest me Books like 'THE KRISHNA KEY' by Ashwani Sanghi?
P.s. I don't want the books written by same author. 
Please...