Thendral

Highlights 17th to 21th December 2012!

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

/Nixkie\GW ku daily entertainment is there so that her day is fulfilled...either she goes and creates entertainment or someone like Mohan visits and makes her happy

/shubba\ T impressed me today by asking Mohan straight away if he is out of mind to belive her mil...lol. ..and additionally she did not cry even when Mohan accused her...lol..and deepa what a brain...finding K's place with K's sister school...lol..that was again good...

/Pearl\ TA ku from when got complex over earning money. That too his friends were just teasing him and my personal opinion too TA is not suited for business as he can never be shrewd. Hope TA does not take this too personal and takes some hasty.

/mala_15\ Padma is such an idiotic lady who speaks as if she was born with a silver spoon whereas Kalyani's family are beggars that irritates the viewers a lot.
Moreover the worst of all is , that lady is prepared to go to the extent of spoiling her son's life in order to lead a comfortable life.

/viswai123\ Good that MM told M that he was the one who asked K to forget M. I really did not want M to go in the route that K did big drogam for her. M was shocked to know that. Why should he even be shocked. MM sariyana sandharpavathi... What else he will do.

M vs GW-P. shabhash sariya potti. Let us see who wins. I won't blame K's mom. GW-P vayiku bayenthe no one will agree for that.

/Smiles-20\ Kalyani's mother was great and made sense...wonder how things will go as Mohan is quite mad.

/Caryn\ Prabha needs to grow up.  Now he is going to think just like VR, the ex-employee owes him a big time just because his father sponsored the medical expenses.

/Pearl.\ Prabha money is going to go into Suchi hands like a laddu.

/garapati\ Prabha is no way match for Deepa, such a loser showing off as if he got the money by his own earnings.

/vjayam\ lovely to see indra having a casual chat-a nice one! someone shud tape the comments on gw and make her listen to them!

/shubba\ Prabha - hehe...ego enriched man with null ideas about future and life...very bad brought up!!...Thank god T was left at 2yrs at pati's care..

Deepa - Slow and steady, calm and hold onto Prabha...ur avasara koduka velai wont go for Prabha..

Deepa's mom - Good she talks to T...surprised at the way she spoke to her.

T - Do u think u can make Prabha understand things? I doubt it!!...He needs a good lesson like TA had...inspite of TA advise he seems to help he ex- with money...nothing can help him for sure..

/shubba\ I go with T/T decision. In particular TA decision 50/50..on why he is hesitating to help Mohan..
1) If Ta helped Mohan, no doubts...all Gutter mouths will mellufy T's name as aval, like T brainwashed TA to do so!!..and so its better TA doesn't atleast for the sake of T..lol..though he didn't say that as a reason!

(ennum more good points of Shubba, but its for me to difficult to retyping)

On the whole, MM to be blamed...and if he strongly gives green sginal to Mohan, all solved...so lets see.

/Shemmo\ Poor Mohan. None is really understanding him. Like he said love marriage always ends at problems. His only problem is Padma, if others support they can really lead a happy life. Mohan can work for his family and Kalyani can drive auto for her family after marriage. Let see

/jinju\ Padma is unstirred even after seeing M getting back to his old ways. Jeez. What a heartless woman!

/Shemmo\ Thuls and Deepa vaazhga naasama pochu  Intha rendu loosungalum business panna enna gaathi aagurathu? Business ku yaaroda peyar veppanga? GW or Bhuv? Plss GW name podunga, appo than we will know her name after 3 years  Avanga business enga pogapothooo, kadavule help usss 

Mohan was too good today. His actinggg awesomeee  Padma got super nosecut. Haha his kelvi "Nee mattum enna Mysore Maharani ah?"  Hope he gets reunited with Kals

/Nixkie\ Why TA...inviting a problem itself before starting your business...I really hate this TA/P business deal...no way this will work out...If TA is north pole...P is a south pole...its going to end up in misunderstandings only...unnecessary problems...Prabha likes show off life grr...and i hate his stupid attitude...TA should've asked J to be his partner and not P...let P buy a mansion to Suchi darling from all the profit/money from company and make TA a beggar too along with him...next step aa what will happen na problem aka Prabha will invite another problem aka Suchi...Hope P doesn't bring Suchi to TA and say she is a hard worker and they can hire her as a personal assistant...naasama porathu nu decide panniyaachu so enna aanalum ok...I bet P will bring in Suchi too and annoy us more

/shubba\ ROFL 21/12/2012 Doom's day - ulagam azhiyutho ilayo, TA/Prabha senthu T/D life a azhika plan ready pannitanga...Partners nu name la...
CTs enna oru master plan to give a super shock to viewers in the name of Twist...

Plss feel free to comment!

Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks da Hollie on the recap of last weeks episode.

Very nice to looks back to summarize the incidents.

Beautifully Done⭐️! Kudos!👏
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Hollie and the lovely pics and comments😊
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well done Hollie!!!..
U put in all highlights of the week...great one...u can copy paste comments if its from Pg2 on..only first page u cant do...dont retype if its from second page...Nice pictures !!
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
⭐️Thanks hollie,, great job...

can enjoy the comments in this weekly roundup better and some of them that we miss otherwise...
u highlight the appropriate ones too...

mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the highlights.

Originally posted by: shubba

Well done Hollie!!!..

U put in all highlights of the week...great one...u can copy paste comments if its from Pg2 on..only first page u cant do...dont retype if its from second page...Nice pictures !!

I didn't know this .. hollie, you can quote posts from page 1 and then copy and paste .. others pages should work fine like shubba kka said.😉
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

thanks for the highlights.

I didn't know this .. hollie, you can quote posts from page 1 and then copy and paste .. others pages should work fine like shubba kka said.😉

Ya I know, but naan Saturday or Sunday thaan begin pannuranan with making the highlights. So when I search for good comments on the first page, I can't quote bcs the thread is then closed...hmm so there is no other way for me then retyping...or I can make a screenshot of the comments on the first page...
mellisai thumbnail
hollie, sorry .. will leave them open from this week and close them on monday after u post the highlights. 😉
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Hollieee for the wonderful sum up 🤗

This week was more of Mohan and Kalyani matter. But it was nice. 😃
Hope they reduces more of PD track or try to give a lesson to Prabha and change him.

Hope this new week is better. Waiting for Lav function 😃
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely as usual Hollie thank you!