Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by avidwatcher1

It isn't very nice to make fun of someone's misfortune/illness. You're everywhere in the forum, spamming anti-Sana sentiments. You must be aware her mum has had a brain hemorrhage, and cannot speak properly or even move around herself, and you're making fun of her. Tisk tisk. Very poor taste.

😕 and how it is make fun if i asked if she talked in Telugu ??? she is frm Hyderabad , her native language is Telugu and I was wondering if she spoke that language like Aashka said her mom cant speak Hindi as she speaks Gujarati...I was just curious to know ...how is it making fun ????? ...

its too much now ... i saw ur posts in Sana AT and I can also say You are BASHING me , making personal comment on a fellow member without any reason ...  

get ur facts before blaming anyone 

so tsk tsk for u for making this poor comment about me 
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

😕 and how it is make fun if i asked if she talked in Telugu ??? she is frm Hyderabad , her native language is Telugu and I was wondering if she spoke that language like Aashka said her mom cant speak Hindi as she speaks Gujarati...I was just curious to know ...how is it making fun ????? ...

its too much now ... i saw ur posts in Sana AT and I can also say You are BASHING me , making personal comment on a fellow member without any reason ...  

get ur facts before blaming anyone 

so tsk tsk for u for making this poor comment about me 

Absolutely great that you care about Sana so much that you continuously monitor her AT. ðŸ˜ƒ Thank you for the support. Don't forget to vote Sana! ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by avidwatcher1

Absolutely great that you care about Sana so much that you continuously monitor her AT. ðŸ˜ƒ Thank you for the support. Don't forget to vote Sana! ðŸ˜›

thing is only today i visited and saw my name there ðŸ¤£ do u guys talk abt me daily there ?????  kya baat ...i just talk abt a contestant and ppl call me hater and Basher while few at Sana AT  talk abt me , a fellow member , so what shld i call them ???? and BTW I have many well wishers too ðŸ˜‰
There's no need to throw accusations at each other based on who you're fans of.

-BB6 DT
who tells their daughter to hve a boyfriend on national television... i mean even families wont say tht to their sons ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by gangnamstyle

who tells their daughter to hve a boyfriend on national television... i mean even families wont say tht to their sons ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

ya exactly ... which mother will tell... a mother who is half parayalized ... and has got to minor attacks . who dosnt knows wht will happen next to her .. and wht will happen to her  idiot stupid or as we call innocent daughter after she passes away ...

a girl who is single handedly supporting her family . there is no father in the picture and she has no brother too. yet she never used her mother as symphaty card like many of other housemates .

plz ... be human and atleast dont comment on somebodies half paralysed mother.
how sweet awww like karishma 
Anyways , in what language was her mother talking to her ? i did not get  any of them ./.. i felt as she talked in such language which i am unaware of ...