Bommallattam Dec 24 - 28 Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago
Roja joot - Thanks Lord Jesus
Nithya thanks Ma - hmm, finally ??!! Hope this woman has the guts to stand up and refuse -
"how dare you even think like this? So, I am the sacrificial goat? No, thanks, I have a guy who dotes on me " - will she say this?
Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Tuesday

Christmas Special Programs?? Roja ess??

i have a feeling roja already essu whether its Christmas or not 😆

thanks nithi for the updates...

so confirm chids is gona propose barathi for his son and due to the problems at home she will agree pola 🤔

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

i have a feeling roja already essu whether its Christmas or not 😆

@Ratna.. Roja Next week also ess.. 1st Jan.. New year special Programs.. ðŸ˜‰

Aparam 8th mattum update pottachuna.. marupadiyum 15th ess.. Pongal special programs.. 😛😛
Adicha da Roja lottery - Nithya, ipdi oru good news kudutha unakku ummaahh 

atina.. this serial is telecasted in the morning .. So I can update it immediately since at that time my chidlren will be at school.. So I have no issues giving updates daily also..

However if only we updaters are around , I don't see a point in continuing updates..

I agree with you nithya...
So come on viewers/readers...of the updates here in this forum...now the ball is in your court...if you think we shoulkc continue giving updates for this serial...please come out of your silence and post here...seeing your demands we will decide...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
friday 28 dec... year end update... epi 51

nothing much...

Chis paid and warns gunda to out from Bar house immediately. All gundas line up and apologise to Bar family for their attitude. Bar family suprise on twist but happy to see then leaving. Sara comes there and boast to them. He tought they are leaving coz he threathen their boss that he will immolate himself.

Chids happiliy telling Badri santosh agreed to marry Bar. Badri scolds Chid thats why is he so happy with that. He should think that whether Bar will agree to marry his useless son. Chids ask Badri to help to make this wedding happen. Then chids asks Badri whether Bar has any love affair , but Badri quickly says that Bar is not that type of girl. She is very homely girl and will not have that kind of affair She will sacrifice anything for the family. Badri says he will talk to Bar family regarding marriage proposal.

Nat tries to convince Santosh to against the wedding arrange by Chids, He says that Chids try to bring him dowm and spoil his freedom. Santhosh on the other hand convincing his chitapa that he will not change and always will be at Nat side. He wants to take revenge on Bar since she has insulted him the last time. Nat does not believe in Santhosh and says that he is very sure santhosh will change. He is not happy with santhosh and warn him not to wed Bar. Santhosh get irritates with Nat and tells Nat to leave him alone. Nat gets angry and leave the place

Mahati on the to home from shop. Someone ask her direction and she pretends she chewing gums and answer him silenty. Suddendly one of the gunda come there and wants to talk to her but she runs away from him. He calls her out and chase her. Mahati runs and fall down. thodarum

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago

@Ratna.. Roja Next week also ess.. 1st Jan.. New year special Programs.. ðŸ˜‰

Aparam 8th mattum update pottachuna.. marupadiyum 15th ess.. Pongal special programs.. 😛😛

lucky you roja 🤣
Thanks Nithya and Janu - deyyy vidungada deyyy 
thanks guys for the updates ... so the entire family thinks its the son treating made the guys left nu? i wonder how bharati is going to come to know about this ..