Poll

Do you think housewife will be a huge sucess?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Suhasi   is  the  best   actress  in   Tellywood.
The   success  of    a   show   depends   upon  on  PH,   creative  team, core  script, screenplay,  rest  of  cast, time  slot   and  channel  promoting   it.
It   is  too  early   to  predict   whether  it   will  be  huge  success  or  not.
I  am  sure  that  Suhasi  will  do  her  best.
I   wish  her  all   the  best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I d't know..suhasi n other casts will rock..no doubt...but can't believe zee tv anymore...
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I definitely hope it does .. Just love the concept of the show and different from a saas-bahu serial ðŸ˜Š

Wished it was on a different network though ...
meera_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how can it be different from a saas bahu serial? here too always saas complaining and giving instructions to bahu...same thing...
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abharanfan_1

how can it be different from a saas bahu serial? here too always saas complaining and giving instructions to bahu...same thing...

We will just have to wait and see if its the same saas bahu or differentEdited by love_karanabha - 11 years ago
karsuh thumbnail
When the show starts only we will know 😊 but i am sure that Suhasi will give her best as Sona 😉
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah its concept is has high public relevance..so am sure it wil b a huge success..just waitin to watch it..
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Not sure if would it be different from the other saas bahu saga but i'm sure after playing a powerful role in YMGGK, Suhasi would not have simply accepted this role. So it has to be a good one.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
suhasi's role may be good one..i d't know why i feel its typical saas bahu serial...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Too early to say.  We all know suhasi will do justice to her role but at the same time argee with @akshaaya points. One person cannot carry the show forward.  Also depends on how future episodes will be promoted in the media