Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

by Cutiepie Rani

Manvi tries to stop Jeevika from exposing the truth about Karan's murder. Karan's real face is known to the Choudry family and they are shocked when they find out the truth about Karan from Daboo. Viren and Inder try their level best to get Virat to explain how the murder happened and why he murdered Karan. However, Virat refuses to disclose any information. At Karan's funeral, Swamini Bua curses Virat who got permission to come home for the condolence period. She blames Virat for everything. Jeevika tries to step in and reveal the truth, but Manvi stops her. Viren continues to try and get the truth out of Virat, but as usual Virat refuses to say anything. Viren gets angry and frustrated and scolds him. Maanvi and Jeevika arrive at the police station shortly after and Jeevika tells Viren not to scold Virat. Jeevika tries to reveal the truth to Viren, but Virat stops her. Virat asks Maanvi to support him and that he is always with her. Back at home Viren and Inder discuss the possibility that Virat is innocent and is putting the blame on himself to protect the one who is guilty. Viren decides to try and get a bail for Virat, however he is unsuccessful in doing so. When Jeevika learns this she becomes disheartened and weak. She reveals the truth to Viren who is shocked! Jeevika tells Viren everything that happened that night and the reason behind the murder and Jaiswal's plan. She tells him about Karan's real character and how she shot him accidentally out of self defense and to save her sister. Viren promises both sisters that he will save Virat. Viren reveals to Virat that he has found out the entire truth. Virat requests his brother not to mention Jeevika's name in court. In court Viren tries to get Virat out on bail by telling the judge that his crime has not been proven yet. Once again Viren fails in getting his brother the bail. However, he promises Virat that he will get him out. Virat assures his brother that he has no doubt about that. Maanvi tells Viren about the camera in which she recorded everything in. Viren checks the evidence list and is surprised to see that the camera is missing from the list. Viren tell Maanvi to be strong. Jeevika visits Virat in jail and gives him food. She hates seeing Virat like this. Virat assures her that he is fine. Meanwhile Maanvi and Viren go to Karan's house to search for the camera. An unknown person informs Jaiswal about this. Jaiswal informs the police. The police arrive at Karan's house but Maanvi and Viren succeed in hiding from them. Maanvi finds the camera. Swamini Bua tells Inder that she will never forgive Virat for killing her son. The Vadhera family is shocked to learn the truth about Karan's murder and how Jeevika is the guilty one. Viren is upset and disturbed when he sees the video footage of Karan misbehaving with Jeevika and Maanvi. He feels bad for not understanding Jeevika's pain. Swamini Bua asks Jeevika why she killed Karan. Viren is about to tell everyone the truth but Jeevika stops him. Inder is shocked seeing the video footage. Flashbacks are shown of Maanvi and Virat's happy moments together. Viren assures Jeevika that nothing will happen to her. Jeevika tells Viren that even if they get separated that she will always have him in her heart. Viren says and assures her that no one or nothing can separate them.

bDeepali88

Now that our VirMan are finally back on track, I suddenly have so much to choose from, but the latest scene wins my heart hands down❤️. That moment when Manvi  is crying out for Virat in the Garden, just when she imagines Virat there ..She was so happy to see him like she got her life..Virat told her that I will stay in your eyes..in your breath and In your heart too..Manvi replies..Sirf ehsaas hkaafi nahi hai & also Sherni ke kya dil & feelings nahi hote hai etc. and I am missing you Virat..She Hugs Virat & just realizes that it was only herdream.. it really wrenched my heart. Now this is what I call true and unconditional love which will consume them both!

by -ritchelle-

While this entire week was full of drama which was needed for plot development, we have to admit that this week has been full of its share of fillers as well. In my opinion, the shok-sabha was a filler scene, which was absolutely not needed. Neither did it pull the plot forward, nor did we see any progression in characters, which is why IMO, that was the Filler Scene of the Week.

by -ritchelle- 

The show is at its all time dramatic peak, where each and everyone of the characters is shedding buckets of tears. Swamini is crying for the loss of her "so called" son, Jeevika is crying because of the ordeal that she had to go through, Maanvi is crying cause Virat is in jail, Viren is crying cause he can't figure out how to save his wife and brother, Virat is crying cause he misses Maanvi, Dadajee is crying cause he is upset for Swamini, and you get the entire deal. 
But in the middle of all the crying and excessive rona dhona, the saddest scene of the week has to go to Friday's Viren-Jeevika secne, where Jeevika wants to feed Viren for what could possibly be the last time, to which Viren frantically promises her that he won't let anything happen to her. KT and KD nailed this scene with their amazing acting, and surely made each and everyone of the viewers shed a few tears for their plight.

Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail

by -RD-

-Viren n Maanvi -

Aah right I can never have A Character of a Week  can I? So this Week I give it to the Awesome Jeeja-Saali jodi aka Viren n Maanvi cause instead of sulking much they decided to get into action and find out the real truth behind Karan's murder and even managed to get some evidence 👏...tho the Devar-Bhabhi duo ran them close but I prefer the Jodi in action to the Jodi only giving reaction 😳😆

by munnihyderabad

"PARTNER"and "bas isi tarah mera saath deti rehna..phir dekhna, har saza haste haste le loonga"

The word "Partner", brought the happiness and surprise in Maanvi. Virat not sure how to make her happy calls out to her as partner, which brings a smile on her face, and indeed, they are partners in every sense, she is by his side, as a partner, when he is walking on the dark, unknown road.. and Virat's words of  "bas issi tarah mera saath deti rehna..phir dekhna, har sazaa haste haste le loonga"reflect, that he is ready to face on any dire and any challenges of life, with a smile on his face, only when she is with him, by his side...Maanvi, is ready to lend her support, in every of his endeavor, and Virat, the husband, seeks Maanvi's unconditional support in each of his endeavor...

VirMan are meant to be together, come what may, but they both have the strength to face it with a smile, only because they are together, with each other and by each other...Together, hand in hand VirMan conquered death and are ready to face any challenges of life, with a smile on their face..

by OnlyHope

by ~Saraa~

So, this week the best costume had to go out to none other than the Wadera Brothers. Looking hot and dashing is no hard for them. The two looked extremely aggressive and that just blew my mind away. Here's to the Wadera brothers for dressing in style
Credit for the picture: JayRagzians

by munnihyderabad / _Aanchal_
snowflake. thumbnail

by OnlyHope

by abhiya_pkyek

Here's your gift 😛  

by OnlyHope  

by Preeti_Shadia  

Here's your gift 😛  

by OnlyHope 

(Non-Animated)

Virika

by -Yamz-

Your winning sig! 😛

VirMan

by 
SaraPari

Your winning sig! 😛

by OnlyHope
(Animated)

VirIka

by -Hoor-

Here's a sig you get to use for the week! 😛

VirMan

by Sruthi_Virmanli

Here's a sig you  get to use for the week! 😛

by Deepali88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ396oznzQM

by ...Maham...

Here's a sig you  get to use for the week! 😛
snowflake. thumbnail

by -Predator-

Virman OS: The Sweet Relief
by ..nikki_vijay..

Here's your gift! 😛

by OnlyHope

Viren Jeevika SS: Friend Wala Pati
by shobrakapoor

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! 😳

by _Aanchal_  

FF: Jeena Hai Tere Liye (VirMan and VirIka)  

by kushalkidewaani  

Your gift 😳  

by _Aanchal_  

Those tears. :(  

by Aishu_VirMan  

Thanks for keeping the forum alive with great topics! Keep it up 😛  

snowflake. thumbnail

by OnlyHope

Of course, the current track will drag for a while until our Lawyer Sahab, Viren, will find some way to bail out his beloved brother AND make sure his lovely wife doesn't enter the jail cell.
SB will surely be full of spite this entire time, but hey, by the time the next track comes up, she'll be all good to go with the sisters' duo!

by -ritchelle-

I'd give this fortnight about three and a half stars for a decent plot and some amazing acting from KD, KT, Nia, Anupam, Deep and Seema. Here's hoping that the next fortnight brings some relief into the lives of the Vadheras and Chaudharies, and the court accepts the fact that the murder was committed as an act of self defense. 

Oh, and here's wishing everyone a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2013! 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow NL#12.. once again a brilliantly composed NL⭐️ great job guys ...👏 

Congratulations to all the deserving winners 👏

p.s: @Fairy,,,,wait for a long comment from me . 🤣 may be tomorrow 😉

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wohoo!!!

Congratulations to All the Winners! 😊