•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
LMYAM is currently in the final position on Sony TV with a very low TRP rating of 0.6.
Tfs
As we all expected so nt surprise on it
.6!!!!

well i think show should say good bye soon
Thanks for sharing Surish!! Not surprised just wish things were different!
This is bound to happen. 
There is so much competition for the 8:30 slot, there is Madhubala with 4.0 TRP's, Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chashma with 3.0 TRP's I believe, Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hain with 2.7 TRP's, and so on. 
To compete with such power-packed shows that have a well known and popular cast like Vivian,Drashti, Karan Tacker,Nia Sharma, etc.  YOU NEED TO HAVE A GOOD STORYLINE. LMYAM simply doesn't have that nor does it have a well-known cast. Sure, AK has a fan-following but it isn't at the levels of Karan Tacker, Vivian Dsena, etc. 

So there really is no shocking news.

Love,
Piggies🐷
@piggies ...sorry dear i disagree with u when it comes to fan following of AK

AK too could have equal fan following as Karan takkar and Vivien if he gets the strong character   where he can show his romantic , emotional and action side...Udayveer character was able to bring out his real charisma...Just only our AK gets another role of a strong Man and see what happens

His Fans still love him but then they do want him to see in stronger character and not a sidelined one

Originally posted by shana0127

@piggies ...sorry dear i disagree with u when it comes to fan following of AK

AK too could have equal fan following as Karan takkar and Vivien if he gets the strong character   where he can show his romantic , emotional and action side...Udayveer character was able to bring out his real charisma...Just only our AK gets another role of a strong Man and see what happens

His Fans still love him but then they do want him to see in stronger character and not a sidelined one

Yes dear, I totally agree that if AK could have an equal fan following as KT,VD, and so on. The key word in your statement is COULD. Right now, he doesn't, which is what I am saying. And it isn't because he isn't as good of actor as them, I believe he seriously has tremendous acting skills! And he definitely has the looks.😳🤣 But, he needs a GOOD show with a GOOD channel. SONY simply has lost the charm. Its shows are pathetic and barely reaching the 1.5 mark. Plus, SONY doesn't listen to its viewers. AK needs a better show and channel behind him like Zee or SP and then his fan following will def. increase and be at levels of VD,KT,BS,etc.😊

Love,
Piggies🐷
DUN WORRYY AK LOVERS
INSHALLAH WATEVA WILLL HAPPEN WILL HAPPEEN FR HIS GUD ONLYYY JST KEEPP LUVIN N XUPPORTIN HIM M PRAYN HE GETS A V V ROCKIN ROLE SHOON AFTR TIS DRAMAAA
HES D BST DESERVES D BST
whos vivan???n karan tacker sumone mentioned abt dem
well honge wo b koi stars buh ma AK fr me is jst d bstsssttt
n its nah abt avn d biggest amount ov fanss buh its abt avin gud no. ov fans buh who're v loyal n supportive who love n pray fr u:}n ma AK has alot ov such fansss..
love u AK always hav always willl
muuaahhh
I guess it's only a matter of time for this show to be removed from the sets soon. Don't mind seeing Himmanshoo in another film!