WU 24/12...tamasa at muhn dikhayee...

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. ðŸ˜Š

Thought the dialogue from that lady about remarriage was really overdone. I was half expecting Sanchi to finally come to her senses when her family is being insulted this way, but no, spoiled brat just keeps on with her nonsense. So annoying.
Loved Anandi's response to the girls though! Especially the bit with "your brother is the first collector of that zila." ðŸ˜† Also I'm pretty sure I read in someone's OS about Saanchi's friends praising Anandi and Saanchi getting irritated. I wonder if that is where the CV's got that from. ðŸ˜›
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kushi -🤗 for the written update.

Sanchi is beyond being dumb.She can't even recognise the insults her brother is subjected to

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why oh why is Ira not slapping Sanchi, seriously if I had told outsiders a family matter and talked to my mum like that I would have got a slap. Seriously worried that Ira's attitude will eventually change for Anandi.

Sanch's friends were ok up till the divorcee and balika vadhu bit but couldn't work out their reaction after because the women came in. Could these women not think well it was a child marriage it doesn't really count and she deserve a second chance. Hopefully these friends put Sanchi in her place by saying Anandi was subjected to cruel practice and deserves  happiness and are disappointed in Sanchi but I doubt we will get that.

Sanchi was stupid she got everyone insulted and it will now effect her future because this so called samaj that  the women was on about won't even look at her, nice one Sanchi just to prove yourself right you done a down market thing.😆

Edited by angelic8219 - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Kushi -🤗 for the written update.

Sanchi is beyond being dumb.She can't even recognise the insults her brother is subjected to

seriously the girl has no brain...pura khali hai skull uska!!
deliberately did bak bak n lastly said..hogaya tamasa!!!

for once i think she iwll fall in love with a divorcee then she can able to get abt AnSh...

n the ladies taunting were expected...cvs has to stick to the theme..thats y!!...yeh toh hona hi tha...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I missed the SInghsss!! i wanted to see DS .. and I got that wish fulfilled :) :)))

Suchi- thumbnail
Sanchi needs to shut her trap or else she will continue insulting her own family!

... Ira was quiet cause she did not want to create a scene 
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
huh mean ladies anyways who cares...as long as shiv supports her n loves her nothing else mtters...thanks for the update
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Khushi 🤗

Looks like an intersting episode.

And what should I say about Sanchi...she is turning out to be the most irritating character I have come across in tellywood.
Suchi- thumbnail
She is giving gauri run for her money. But I think she will eventually come around.

BV no one really stays negative for all time. THe only exception is gauri so far!