Thendral Monday-Dec 24, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jaya Akka for the lovely update plus commentsπŸ€—

Aww Sudha is so sweet⭐️...GW ku stomach burning and need to ruin happiness of others if  she see others happy...so nothing new we can expect from her

Tnx Jeya akka for the wonderful update!β­οΈπŸ€—

Padma nee adanka mathe, when Mohan died nilamaiku vararo appe thaan you will changeπŸ€”

Sudha so sweet of you. Ippidi oru akka kidaika Thulasi kuduthu vachurukonum..
Sudha sonna super dialogue ''ivolavu neram saani pillayar maari ukkanthutu lolla parunga..''πŸ˜†
GW always vetti pechu...

NIce to see all with happy faces...but last la anthe ''Charu'' word ellam keduthuruchu..,when they show her, honest a sollonum na I miss her so much😳
                              Thanks Vjayam for the update.

It was nice to see that Sudha and her family have become close to T&T πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› even more than before πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ and moreover I feel that Charu's name uttered in Lavanya's function πŸ˜΅πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ is not for good πŸ€”πŸ˜΅πŸ˜”πŸ€” as I fear that she may come once again to trouble T&T even more than before 🀒😑😈 .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Thanks Jaya akka for the super duper Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ

MM made me smile today πŸ˜ƒ So even if T&T do thiruttukalyanam he wont get angry la? Yippiee, now TA can be ready to do it if Padma is still adamant πŸ˜†

Nice sister Sudha. Somehow she looks koncham gundu in that saree. Anyone else noticed too va?? Thulasi was looking nice and yeah she gave good nosecut to TA πŸ˜† Romba thaan blaming Thuls this boy πŸ˜›

Lav looks sooo prettyyy.. Ahhh  It was a nicee scene πŸ˜Š Charu vaa?? Enaku earthquake mathiri iruku πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Btw tomorrow no serials πŸ˜Š
                              Thanks Vjayam for the update.

It was nice to see that Sudha and her family have become close to T&T πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› even more than before πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ and moreover I feel that Charu's name uttered in Lavanya's function πŸ˜΅πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ is not for good πŸ€”πŸ˜΅πŸ˜”πŸ€” as I fear that she may come once again to trouble T&T even more than before 🀒😑😈 .
Thanks Jaya for the wonderful update and super comments!!...Mohan/Padma/MM defence part..lol so true..!!

The best part of the epi was the new entry at the last moment and asking about VR and GP talking about C...ROFL at T/T, in particular TA...what a wonderful reaction  was that...lol...
It was so nice of Sudha to share jewellery with T and she proved to be her sister not only in words(unlike TA, TA vaayalaye ellam vaangi thanthuduvaru)..but in action too!!...
GW aanalum enna avlo avasaram to go to GP house, etho someone going to take aarthi to her mathiri...how i wish GP wife turned face seeing GW...πŸ˜›...

And finally...yaay...T's voice is back...that made the 2/3 part look good...
Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and comments!
Thanx for Thendral Monday Dec 24, 2012WU
Thanks for the super updates!

Gggrrr Padma!!!  What do we do with her!!!??

Aaww Pavi is so adorable and sweet!

Uh oh Mohan...what is he going to do now??

Sudha and Tulasi looked really pretty today and Sudha giving Tulasi her necklace was sweet.  Not bad even GW got a new saree...lol...

Ahem Ahem Tamil checking out Tulasi...would like to see more interaction between these two.

Whoa last dialogue was totally unexpected with Charu...any hints for us?