Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Written Update December 24th 2012

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys here is today's update :)

Episode starts with Sahil sitting in his office, Anoop comes and asks him about some meeting and Sahil replies that the meeting was good and deal is finalized. Anoop asks him why he is sad and he tells him to get up. He congratulates him for his success. Sahil asks him about his lunch date, Anoop tells him that his friend joined them so all three of them did the lunch together. Sahil tells him to take Mansi's favorite dishes at home and do a candle light dinner. Karan comes in and calls Sahil, they both leave.

Anoop comes back from his office, he's thinking about what Sahil said. He brought dinner and he surprises Mansi with all the decoration and stuff. Mansi asks him why he did so much, He tells her that he did all this to surprise her and don't worry I didn't make anything. He tells her to sit and they both sit down. Mansi is thinking, even though Anoop loves me I can't take out Pooja from my mind. Anoop serves her food lovingly. Tumhi dekho na is playing in bg. They both eat, smile and stare. Sandhya is watching them eat, she thinks Shivani is RL's favorite and Mansi is Anoop's favorite now.

Karan is giving directions to Sahil and he says what a coincidence my In-laws live here as well. Karan starts talking about Shivani's family with disrespect. He tells Sahil to stop the car infront of their place and he finally comes to know that the new office place is Shivani's parents house.

Back to Anoop and Mansi's dinner, Anoop asks Mansi did she like the dinner and she compliments him saying whatever he does, it's always good. She thanks him. Anoop is cleaning but Mansi stops him from doing it and tells him to go freshen up. 

Mansi takes everything in the kitchen. Sandhya comes from behind and asks whether she can help just to get all the information. She asks Mansi how two strangers fell in love, what happened. Mansi is feeling sick. Sandhya keeps on asking her question, Mansi feels dizzy and she vomits. Sandhya goes to call Shivani and she tells her that Mansi is sick.

Everybody is gathered around Mansi, Shivani gives water to her. Buaji asks her what happened. Shivani tells her she had stomach ache. Anoop is shocked to hear this. Shivani asks her you didn't Anoop and Shivani tells Anoop that she didn't eat fruits and now she ate junk food. Sandhya as usual comments on it, Buaji tells her to go sleep. Everybody leaves and only Anoop and Mansi are left. Anoop asks Mansi why she ate the dinner, he asks her why she is acting weird. She tells him it's anything but he doesn't buy it and keeps on asking her what happened. He tells her I feel like an idiot, I don't know what I should do with you, you don't want us to come close and he storms out of the room. Mansi talks to herself that I know whatever you thought, I'm not the girl.  

Shivani is talking to her baby that your papa is working very hard, he loves you alot and so do I. Sahil comes from behind, Shivani tells him we both were waiting for you. She asks him whether he wants some hot chocolate. He stops her from doing anything. He asks her about her health and he tells her to rest. Shivani tells him she missed him alot and hugs him. He is thinking about what happened and decides that he can't tell her anything yet.

Precap: Sahil is talking is to his In-Laws, he is complaining that you didn't tell me about any problem or anything. Shivani's bhabhi tells him that we don't have any problem.   
Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago