24/12/12 - WU Sab Kuch Jhoot !

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello PVians its my first time doing a written update in PV forum..filling in for rashu..😃
Forgive me for my mistakes..Have fun reading !!
😳

Episode starts with aarti saying why are you doing all this?? i agree that i was in love with you bt now its too late ...im attached to yash ji !! Aarti says ...why dont you understand prashant?? im someone else's wife..stop waiting for me..i will never come back to you..that day was a big day when we got married..i was on cloud 9..i came to your house..met your parents,they gave this orphan a shelter and took care of me like thier own daughter ..i was so happy..i thought i was so lucky bt no ..you left me for another women..i was crying and pleaded you to stop bt you did not..you went away! i was hoping that one day you would come back to me,i waited for you for 5 years bt you never came..

Ansh was 5years old..he was asking me about his papa..i became ansh ka papa and fullfill his dreams..i lied to ansh that you would come back bt you did not come..one day dubey and shoba decided to do my punar vivah with yash ji..i did not want to do punar vivah i couldnt think of anyone else other then you..i thought of dubey and shoba's happiness and ansh ka future so i agreed for punar vivah..on my mehedi ceremony,I came to you...hoping that you would take me back.. my hopes went away because you did not come..now its too late,now I can't come back to you.How can I  leave a person who did so much for me..please go away from here..i pray that wherever you go you will be happy by god's grace..aarti says go far away from my life and never come back! Aarti walks away from there..

Yash was having flashbacks..bua's words...aarti went to her mum's house during karwa chauth..on diwali day aarti dropped the tray the moment she saw prashant..prashant said he met aarti is lalitpur..and dubey saying prashant is his friend's son..yash remembers what the detective told him ..prashant stops aarti..Aarti says im someone's wife and scindia parivaar's bahu..i was willing to help save your life is because of dubey and shoba's sake..they had done so much for me..

All the photo frames are breaking on its own because of the wind ..yash is shouting ..he is hurt and crying at the same time saying why aarti ji did you lie when you know i hate lies??? Sab Kuch Jhoot!!!
Aarti is at a mandir..she starts talking to durga ma's ideal..you know that i did not want to hide anyting from yash ji ..it was my majbhoori...scene shifts to where yash is holding aarti's photo frame ..Yash says aarti ji i cant hate you..scene shifts back to aarti saying she wanted to tell yash everything due to the situations..even if i want to.. i was not able to tell him the truth..yash saying you cheated me ..you kept me in the dark..you tell me how can i tell you that i love you..Aarti saying that I only know that how I hate myself for every lie.Yash says...You said everything..yash says now tell me how can console myself?? Aarthi says on one side,I have my life,my love Yashji!  The flame starts to get off,Aarthi tries to save it.

Precap Taiji says its good that yash got to know everything,even Ram tested Sita..now let's see what this modern Ram does..

Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Hey Tilu Gr8 Update...

Emotional filled lovable episode...Yash truely every girl wanting for...😳😳
Good job; nice wu...👍🏼
thanks i hope yash stays with her
grt episodes ...im also waiting 4 yash scindia confession Arthi ...
emotional epi. Tnx 4 d update. U did a fab job!

modern Ram is gonna show you all off taiji!! i have faith in my yash...he may be upset w/ arti now but he wont punish her like you all are thinking...and no way arti is going back to your house!! that ship has sailed...

*deep breath jaz*

JAZ

Nice job Tilu! Loved the update :) Edited by kashish 1322 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update! Love how they said they're going to test this modern Ram Ji ... Since GC played that role 😃
Bump so this stays on the 1st page!