Amrit Manthan

24th Dec update...Rudraksh meets Agni..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
One interesting Epi..well directed as it had thrill and dialogues were impactful.

Starts with Agni entering the palace with Shivangi.Rippan..Sunitaji..Nimrit feels a bit sad but smile looking around at the palace.. ..sunitaji is impressed by all the decorations...Agam says i have heard many important personalities have come here..shivangi too says i have heard he is very rich..Rippan says yes but where is Rudraksh singh..

Amrit sitting in front of the dressing table ..gosh i have to write all this  ...Rudraksh untie the dori of her blouse..he starts romancing Amrit...he touches her bare back and he comes close to her ear ...about to take her earring off with his mouth,yug knocks at the door..lol really Yug is a big KMH in Rudraksh.. Amrit relationship..he always there at the right moment to stop Rudraksh OTT romance with Amrit..poor guy got scolded by Rudraksh ..he  tells him to go and take care of  the guests.. Rudraksh walks back to Amrit and smells her hair and tells her lets go..Amrit replies you go i will join you in a moment..Rudraksh tells Amrit then i will stay and help you..amrit says no because if you stay we will never go down in the party..Camera zoomed on Amrit's face when he goes away.this makes my doubt more believable..Amrit is Amrit and wont change...she surely have something else on her mind and who knows using Rudraksh singh to acheive it...

Mahi enters the palace but get stopped by the security at the door as he has no invitation card...he tells them with attitude that he is with Agni..Nimrit acknowledges it and security let him enter..mahi tells Agam i'm the elder of the family and who knows my business can treeble meeting rudraksh singh.Nimrit tells shivangi dont  know wat's this ..in fact its Amrit portrait covered with a red silk curtain..she continues may be the party is for the inauguration of this..

Rippan tells Nimrit look  Babaji photoframe is still there..i told you noone can displace God from its place..i feel Rudraksh singh has good values thats why he has not taken away that photo.. Rudraksh and his wife must be good persons ,if he is married..just then upstairs Yug is coming downstairs with two of Rudraksh bodyguards..All are shocked to see yug..coming downstairs he is happy to  see Nimrit..he walks towards Nimrit and Agam all angry..he asks Nimrit how is she doing?..

Agam tells Nimrit you were right to sense something fishy and now we know why our project got approved because of him..he wants to be back in our life..lets go from here..about to walk away when Rudraksh tells them to stop..he comes to meet them and asks them why are they leaving?.is something wrong?..Nimrit looks at Yug and Rudraksh got it..He says has my servant said something to you..then i'm sorry ..he is the one to go not you..he asks yug to go away..poor Yug getting insulted by his step bro who treats him like a nobody..Rudraksh says sorry again..Agam tells him you invited us with dignity and your party is great but we have to leave now..Nimrit also says i'm not feeling well thats why we have to leave..Rudraksh tells her you will feel better so please stay..the party has just started and Madamji has not come yet..so i insist stay..

Rudraksh does his speech and says he is the owner of this palace but today he is gifting it to the one who is really important in his life..he unveils Amrit's portrait ..All get shocked seeing Amrit portrait and she finally walks downstairs..Agni looks at each other and Amrit comes close to Rudraksh who shows her the portrait..she looks with attitude at Agni..Amrit says so you have come in my beautiful palace like a guest..she turns to get her pic clicked by the photographers..she touches Rudraksh cheek when Rippan says..Amrit wat's you doing here?..Rudraksh asks the photographers to leave..he says i have to introduce you to her..Rippan says no need of it ..Rudraksh says you know her as princess Amrit ..your daughter..today i will introduce you to her new identity..she is Madamji..my Madamji..

Scene shifts to some ladies talking about the rape case..Amrit comes there and say they should be punished ..we women should fight  for our self respect..dignity and we will get it  our right..its i'm not against Adaa but it was just awkward to see Amrit saying all this as it was not an offscreen message..Nimrit saying it would have been more justified..just my Pov..YUG comes and tells Amrit Rudraksh is calling her..Amrit pouring Rudraksh drink in a glass..Nimrit tells Rudraksh your prestige and name is all over Amritgargh..people dont get tired praising you thats why after being arrested for her sins you have bailed Amrit out..Rudraksh says  declaring someone a culprit you have to prove her sins..Amrit says exactly..all people dont have same mindset.Nimrit may think i did bad with her but i can say same for her..Agam stands up saying Abducting someone..trying to murder her ..all these are sins..Rudraksh clenches his fist staring at Agam ..he continues you should pay for your sins not getting bail .you will get your punishment when he feels Rudraksh hand on his shoulder..he says calm down Agam..the one you are talking is my madamji..when a person forgets his manners of how to talk to a woman i dont like it..

Rudraksh says i will tell you why i gave her bail..she is very very special..i have not seen such a beautiful person in my life..she is the most prettiest woman in the world for me..such woman should not be judge for anything else..Nimrit replies really such an intelligent person like you dont believe in justice..rudraksh replies wow i'm impressed..what i have heard about you is true ..you are smart..must see Amrit's face..he continues i believe in justice and relationship..if i care from the bottom of my heart its Madamji..he tells Nimrit what happenned between you two i'm aware of it..trust me neither i nor Amrit has an interest in the past..this is a new beginning of her life which i have given to her..rest assured she wont have any effect on your life now.Amrit says yes i dont care about the past but i just wanted your presence here for you to see princess Amrit never get defeated in life but always win..today you must have seen on which pedestal i'm standing wrapping her hand around Rudraksh arm..Afterall i have nothing to do with you people now..Nimrit replies we too want this you dont interfere in our life and stay away .. we will do same with you...lets go Agam..why i feel Rudraksh is really impressed by Nimrit..i mean the way he stared at her going away..

Agni comes downstairs and Agam asks the family to leave..Rudraksh once more tells them to stop.you cant go from here..Rippan tells him why..he replies because you are my guests and noone can go without dinner from my party..this will be an insult to food right and he calls Rippan mataji..Amrit facial expression not liking it at all..please have food and go or else i will take it as an insult to me..he tells Amrit to calm down and  bear each other for a while ..we are celebrating..he goes away ..shivangi tells Amrit dont think we will fall in your trap again..last time i did so but not this time..all this must be yours and Yug plan..Amrit gets angry and says i will show you wat's Yug place in my life..she clicks her finger and Yug instantly comes to her..she says how because of him she got arrested and he is just her slave now...ends on Nimrit confused face..

Precap..Agam telling Yug ..you are paying for your sins..Yug angrily replies yes i'm paying for my sins but what  about Amrit ..she too must pay for her sins bloody rakhel..mistress..this shocks Nimrit..

One thing must say thanks to creatives.for showing Nimrit still the brave..fearless woman who can face Amrit..second she is not afraid of Rudraksh and must say good face to face convo of both..i feel later Nimrit..Rudraksh scenes will be a must watch..

coming to Rudraksh..his character is an enigma..he has values but is ruthless also..cant unfold his character yet..he knows everything about Nimrit..Amrit..is he too playing a double game or really infactuated by Amrit beauty?..time will tell us..

Siddharth is really impressive as Rudraksh..good actor..his screenpresence is amazing.

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.:)
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update Saveeta...I stopped watching after the SR and the show took 2 month leap ..

So,  Rudraksh is Yug's step bro ? 😲

Even I don't know why they used Amrit to speak about the rape issue as she herself tried to murder her sister twice ..I even commented the same on the IF article.No offence to Adaaa but Amrit is not the right person to speak about it ..

anasuya43 thumbnail
Thank you saveeta for the update👍🏼.I will comment  tomorrow on update
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --Saina--

Thanks for the update Saveeta...I stopped watching after the SR and the show took 2 month leap ..

So,  Rudraksh is Yug's step bro ? 😲

Even I don't know why they used Amrit to speak about the rape issue as she herself tried to murder her sister twice ..I even commented the same on the IF article.No offence to Adaaa but Amrit is not the right person to speak about it ..

Yes I have the same point of view...No offence to Adaaa but Amrit is not the right person to speak about it ..she tried to murder her sister twice..
anasuya43 thumbnail
@saina

So,  Rudraksh is Yug's step bro ? 😲

Even I don't know why they used Amrit to speak about the rape issue as she herself tried to murder her sister twice ..I even commented the same on the IF article.No offence to Adaaa but Amrit is not the right person to speak about it ..
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will agree with you Saina.Amrit is not the right person to speak about the rape issue.😭
It was jarring .This clip does not fit into today's episode😔

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Savee :)
shanaya28 thumbnail
It was an interesting Epi esp first meet of Rudraksh with Agni..

Rudraksh i can say after the Epi is a character to must watch as the track unfolds..

Siddharth being a seasoned actor has already blended so well in his character..his screenpresence..dialogues delivery do made the impact on screen as the rich..powerful personality..

anasuya43 thumbnail
Saveeta you have beautifully updated yesterday's episode not leaving one scene👏

it was well directed episode except where suddenly Amrit giving a talk against recently happened rape case.i till wonder why they have put this Amrit bhashan in between the scenes  i was taken aback then only I realised
that is Amrit Manthan team wants to spread message about the recent incident so this came  good  platform to spread  message in the society.😔somehow it doen't gell with yesterday's epi.
That is only the minus point   in yesterday's episode.

There are so many questions arise  for viewers 

one most noticeable character is such a hul-gul person like  yug suddenly 
 change in his behaviour for the past two episodes ? he has become quite  what is the reason?😲

I have to say about Rudraksh though he has come in two episodes he impresses every one .the way he talks,walks showing excess of love towardsAmrit make us to think there is something going on his mind.His  behavioured and the politeness   shocked even Nimrit and Agam.
He is still a mysterious man. As Siddharath vasudev acted as Rudraksh done a very good acting.He has proved he is a good actor.

As you have mentioned Nimrit 's courage facing three people the confidence she shows should  be appreciate👏

The serial is going in a interesting way. In the coming episodes how CV is shaping Amrit manthan story...till now they have done  good job in keeping interest for the viewers to watch😊

what store in today (tuesday ) episode...?

lastly enjoyed yesterday's episode😛

Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anasuyaji well written POV..

I so agree with you the only minus point again nothing against Adaa but it was out of the picture this scene.not fit the party scene at all and that moment it was Amrit saying all this not Adaa khan...

would have love if creatives had given screenspace to all 3 leading ladies an offscreen shot to give the message to the viewers in the end of the Epi..it would have been more justified..

Agree with you on this point about siddharth vasudev..he is a great actor and only 2 epi clearly shows it..powerful character and as i mentioned Nimrit also is one powerful character now..the confrontation scene of Rudraksh..Agni was a must watch..

i'm all set to watch Rudraksh..Nimrit scene as i know she will face Rudraksh without fear..

Now Agni has geared up to face Amrit again and as it always is Goodness always triumph on the evils..

Lets see how Agni brave this situation though Rudraksh ..Amrit  are powerful against them..