Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Last shot for #khtv. Shall give it with a heavy heart. Last episode to air on the 23rd. Will miss the show , cast and crew. #sony too

frm twitter

sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope we get to see jatin in some good scenes in the last episode😊 Goodbye Mr Jatin Chopra... U will have a special place in all of our hearts👍🏼
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
at last it ended.Hiten u did a splendid job as JAtin Chopra till the end... Bt u deserved a lot better than tht pradeep ki diwani Mona😡. But still u were the finest thing tht happened to this boring show. i really hope we get to see u in something substantial asap. All te best for ur future projects😊
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sunny8410M

at last it ended.Hiten u did a splendid job as JAtin Chopra till the end... Bt u deserved a lot better than tht pradeep ki diwani Mona😡. But still u were the finest thing tht happened to this boring show. i really hope we get to see u in something substantial asap. All te best for ur future projects😊

agree wid u.. the last episode was a disappointment.. after watching wednesday's episode & first part of last episode, i was thinking they won't even show jatin now.. but thankfully they showed...
now at least hiten will get some relief from his hectic working schedule
fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

agree wid u.. the last episode was a disappointment.. after watching wednesday's episode & first part of last episode, i was thinking they won't even show jatin now.. but thankfully they showed...
now at least hiten will get some relief from his hectic working schedule

Such a bakwaas ending it had...Anyway, good Hiten gets some free time now...His character Jatin was good but the show was lame so I am glad its over...
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bid adieu to jatin
😃