|| Hiten Tejwani AT || - Page 18

Posted: 10 years ago
Last shot for #khtv. Shall give it with a heavy heart. Last episode to air on the 23rd. Will miss the show , cast and crew. #sony too

frm twitter

i hope we get to see jatin in some good scenes in the last episode😊 Goodbye Mr Jatin Chopra... U will have a special place in all of our hearts👍🏼
at last it ended.Hiten u did a splendid job as JAtin Chopra till the end... Bt u deserved a lot better than tht pradeep ki diwani Mona😡. But still u were the finest thing tht happened to this boring show. i really hope we get to see u in something substantial asap. All te best for ur future projects😊
Originally posted by sunny8410M

at last it ended.Hiten u did a splendid job as JAtin Chopra till the end... Bt u deserved a lot better than tht pradeep ki diwani Mona😡. But still u were the finest thing tht happened to this boring show. i really hope we get to see u in something substantial asap. All te best for ur future projects😊

agree wid u.. the last episode was a disappointment.. after watching wednesday's episode & first part of last episode, i was thinking they won't even show jatin now.. but thankfully they showed...
now at least hiten will get some relief from his hectic working schedule
Originally posted by ..Aanchal..

agree wid u.. the last episode was a disappointment.. after watching wednesday's episode & first part of last episode, i was thinking they won't even show jatin now.. but thankfully they showed...
now at least hiten will get some relief from his hectic working schedule
Such a bakwaas ending it had...Anyway, good Hiten gets some free time now...His character Jatin was good but the show was lame so I am glad its over...