Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

|| Hiten Tejwani AT || - Page 6

..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the caps sangha..ya hiten is looking very good..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Hiten On Republic Day

India is all set to celebrate its 64 years of becoming a republic, unfortunately the events of the past months have been quite disappointing (Corruption and Delhi rape case etc). But as they say it all depends on how you look at things. Hence this time rather than looking at the glass half empty, we at Tellychakkar.com have decided to look at it as half full. So accordingly, we spoke to a number of TV actors about the positives our great nation has achieved in the past six decades.

In closing, HitenTejwani (Pavitra Rishta) said," he was appreciative of the present central government's attempts to finally pull the plug on the rising subsidy bill ( LPG cylinder cap and petrol diesel price hike).

"They finally bit the bullet and went against public sentiment, but this was need otherwise the ballooning fiscal deficit would have gone completely haywire."

He also praised Prime Minister Manmohan Singh for his brave decision to roll out FDI in retail. "This will not only provide employment to millions, give a fillip to the economy, but also provide valuable good and services to the discerning Indian consumer. Why should we need to go abroad for consumer goods? The state just needs to make sure that enough social security nets are in place to protect farmers and workers from this new market forces which are here to stay."
..Aanchal.. thumbnail

Gauri Tejwani and Hiten Tejwani at the special screening of the movie Race 2

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank u soo muchh aanchal for osting article and pics
..Aanchal.. thumbnail

What is Hiten Tejwani watching on the small screen?

Hiten Tejwani

Which daily soap do you watch?
Nothing in particular.

Which channel do you watch frequently?
Star movies, HBO and Movies Now.

Which is your favourite reality show?
I don't watch reality shows.

Which is your favourite TV channel?
Comedy Central.

Which comedy have you enjoyed the most on Indian television?
I like watching shows on Comedy Central.

1sanghamitra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

What is Hiten Tejwani watching on the small screen?

Hiten Tejwani

Which daily soap do you watch?
Nothing in particular.

Which channel do you watch frequently?
Star movies, HBO and Movies Now.

Which is your favourite reality show?
I don't watch reality shows.

Which is your favourite TV channel?
Comedy Central.

Which comedy have you enjoyed the most on Indian television?
I like watching shows on Comedy Central.

thanks for the article
..Aanchal.. thumbnail

Hiten Tejwani talks straight from his heart

TNN | Feb 1, 2013, 04.09 PM IST

Everyone goes through their share of moments when they are told that once you become a parent you get a different high altogether.

When told about it, you don't really tend to give it that much importance but when you are in the phase of actually becoming one, you realize how true are the words of those people who've told you so.

I went from being a boy to a man on November 11, 2009. That's when my world changed; my new born's were with me in my arms! As the doctor walked out of the room to tell me 'Hey Hiten you've got twins', I could barely believe what I heard. I suddenly realized and felt like a totally changed man. A new responsibility had entered my life which I was only but glad to take on.

As I walked into the delivery room, I could see Gauri, my wife, as excited as I was, or even more perhaps. I remembered the tenure of her pregnancy. Whenever her parents and friends asked her how she was coping with it she only smiled and said I have my Man with me so I needn't really worry about anything.

True in those days I did stay with her since I felt as much a part of this pregnancy. I always termed it as us getting pregnant. I realized how important it had been for both of us.

I know I reduced a lot of my work during that time and it was a sabbatical as some people may term it but I don't regret any of that at all because what was important to me was being by her side and seeing her through those 9 months.

Today as I hold my children in my arms I feel ecstatic, it's a different joy altogether —one that I cannot describe, one that makes my heart skip a beat, one that makes me realize I am the man of the house and I ought to take this responsibility on with a smile since it's one thing every man wants to take on and go through.
I feel proud to be a husband and a father I feel my world is complete today and I have never been happier.

Thank you to my wife and my children for having given me this opportunity to feel this proud and this content in my life.

1sanghamitra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

Hiten Tejwani talks straight from his heart

TNN | Feb 1, 2013, 04.09 PM IST

Everyone goes through their share of moments when they are told that once you become a parent you get a different high altogether.

When told about it, you don't really tend to give it that much importance but when you are in the phase of actually becoming one, you realize how true are the words of those people who've told you so.

I went from being a boy to a man on November 11, 2009. That's when my world changed; my new born's were with me in my arms! As the doctor walked out of the room to tell me 'Hey Hiten you've got twins', I could barely believe what I heard. I suddenly realized and felt like a totally changed man. A new responsibility had entered my life which I was only but glad to take on.

As I walked into the delivery room, I could see Gauri, my wife, as excited as I was, or even more perhaps. I remembered the tenure of her pregnancy. Whenever her parents and friends asked her how she was coping with it she only smiled and said I have my Man with me so I needn't really worry about anything.

True in those days I did stay with her since I felt as much a part of this pregnancy. I always termed it as us getting pregnant. I realized how important it had been for both of us.

I know I reduced a lot of my work during that time and it was a sabbatical as some people may term it but I don't regret any of that at all because what was important to me was being by her side and seeing her through those 9 months.

Today as I hold my children in my arms I feel ecstatic, it's a different joy altogether 'one that I cannot describe, one that makes my heart skip a beat, one that makes me realize I am the man of the house and I ought to take this responsibility on with a smile since it's one thing every man wants to take on and go through.
I feel proud to be a husband and a father I feel my world is complete today and I have never been happier.

Thank you to my wife and my children for having given me this opportunity to feel this proud and this content in my life.

thanks for the article
..Aanchal.. thumbnail

Hiten Tejwani at Smile Foundation Fashion Show held yesterday

Hiten Tejwani at Smile Foundation Fashion Show

1sanghamitra thumbnail
2day sbs showed kya hua tera vada offscreen and there they showed jatin,,jatin was eating ,,dats it