|| Hiten Tejwani AT || - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
sorry to say but the show is so boring... stopped watching it a long time back🤢
Originally posted by sunny8410M

sorry to say but the show is so boring... stopped watching it a long time back🤢

me toh stopped watching pr and khtv both,,but i saw yesterdys episode and hiten did a gr8 job in PR,,khtv shud down now its trps r very low
happy birthday hiten... wish u all the happiness & success in life.. ðŸ¥³

Many many happy returns of the day Hiten!

Here's the link to the  TB article on his birthday

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14128-happy-birthday-to-hiten-tejwani.htm

Happy Birthday to Hiten Tejwani !

Tellybuzz in conversation with Hiten Tejwani on his birthday...

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 | 12:38:33 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   7 Comments  |  111 Views

"In the End its not the years that count. It is the life in your years."

The above statement holds true for the very well known television actor Hiten Tejwani who loves to enjoy his life to the fullest. On his birthday, a very special day of his life we got in touch with him to share his birthday experience with us.

An ecstatic Hiten said, "Birthdays are always special for me and I am feeling on top of the world today".

When we asked him about his most memorable birthday, he said "All my birthdays have been memorable but the best one has to be today as the love of my two kids made it more special. They got up early in the morning and gave me hugs and kisses which overwhelmed me. It is totally blissful and I count it as my best gift too".

About his plans today he said, "It is going to be a day with family and I guess no plan can ever be better than enjoying with your family (smiles)."

We wish Hiten Tejwani a very happy birthday!
                      ðŸ¥³wish u very very hay birthday to you hiten ðŸ¥³
Happy Birthday Hiten!! ðŸ¥³

Hiten Tejwani to host new season of Savdhaan India

Hitesh Tejwani

TV star Hiten Tejwani, who has been a part of several hit daily soaps like Kutumb, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is all set to host crime based show Savdhaan India.

'Savdhaan India' is a popular docu-drama which focuses on real-life crime stories from India. It has launched its new season titled '100 days 100 fightbacks', which will showcase 100 inspiring cases of 100 real people.

The 37-year-old actor will anchor the new season of the show alongwith with Mohnish Behl and Sushant Singh.

Tejwani, who currently plays the role of Manav in Pavitra Rishta, has already begun shooting for Savdhaan India and is quite thrilled about hosting the show.

"I have been a part of several shows, however this is the first time I am hosting a crime reality show. 'Savdhaan India' is a unique show that showcases how ordinary people have fought crime and stood up for their rights," Tejwani said.

"I am glad I could contribute and become a part of such a show and I hope that people accept me in this new endeavour," he added.

The new season will begin from March 15 on Life OK.

would love to see him doing tht... Hope tht happens soon
cudnt able to watch khtv,,

aaj defo dekhungi