LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, I really think that this forum is really empty and really less people come into it and actually be active members and we should improve this! Maybe this is the reason why LMYAM is going off air really soon! I think we lot should become more active members down here coz there is barely anyone here, only about 3 to 4 people and this is not da way it should be!
What do you lot think?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandygill thumbnail
yes, this forum should be more active, since the cvs reduced ashish's screen space most of his fans stopped watching the show, today i watched the episode after a long time and quite liked it, liked the way ashish looked and acted! hope he continues the good work!
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i try to b as active as i can buh i cum ere jst fr saahil ak <3
n wen hes shown less dres nthn to b discussed://
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u.. bt its true.. most of his fanz r nt interested!! no matter what we do.. they dnt care..  bt we r still here n will always b!! if he gets more screenspace of course there is much more 2 discuss abt!! otherwise.. :(
Surish thumbnail
LMYAM creates a mood of existential dread through mind blowing sheer monotony
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would luv to discuss bt i hab nothing to discuss so hardly active here. may b cz i cnt attach with show
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When a show is as dry as beers there is less support!
LazyBing thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mandygill

yes, this forum should be more active, since the cvs reduced ashish's screen space most of his fans stopped watching the show, today i watched the episode after a long time and quite liked it, liked the way ashish looked and acted! hope he continues the good work!

True sumtimes i think that he is da only person in LMYAM who actually knows how to act!
LazyBing thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArhainAshish

i try to b as active as i can buh i cum ere jst fr saahil ak <3
n wen hes shown less dres nthn to b discussed://

Thats da reason i am here coz i am a big fan of himmm!😳
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Manveerfan123

True sumtimes i think that he is da only person in LMYAM who actually knows how to act!

Manveerfan123

Has Asish ever earned any awards during his career as an actor yet?