W/U December 25. Watch this Episode!.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Merry Chirstmas everyone!! I will be back in FEb. with the updates till then have a greattt new year. And press the Like button as a gift to meπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Daljeet comes to sahiba with blood and says "you respect this relationship? I will never leave u!" Ranveer calls her and she pushes daljeet out of the door and he falls. Sahiba covering ranveer with a blanket and he tries to hold her hand she lets go and he falls asleep. Sahiba goes out and sees daljeet on the floor she runs to him and cries. A waiter helps her get him inside. She begins to dress his wounds and crys. She remembers their encounters.  She then gets up and leaves and thanks the waiter for the help. Ranveer gets up in a fright thinking about sahiba he gets up and starts looking for her. She walks in the room and asks her where she went. She said I went to get water. Sahiba says lets leave from here right now as long as we are here u wont stop thinking about daljeet. I have decided I want to go home right now. He says lets leave. 

Daljeet goes out of the room looking for sahiba he sees that no one is in the room. He figures they left. Sahiba and ranveer driving back home in the night. Sahiba remembering daljeet. Ranveer says "are u ok". She says no but I will be. Just then ranveer stops the car, daljeet is standing infront of them!! Ranveer gets mad and races the car in his direction. Sahiba begs him to stop and he does. He gets out of the car and grabs daljeets collar. They both have a intense look. Daljeet says how will u take my life u wont even know what your life is. Remember all the things u did and u left it on destiny but today that decision will be made by me. Daljeet takes out a matches and throws the fire and there is a big ring of fire around all three of them! sahiba says what craziness is this. Ranveer says what do u want to prove? Daljeet says today I will snatch my love from u not ask for it! Ranveer says kismet will not take your side everytime. Daljeet says I wil not let u away from me  u will always be mine. Sahiba syas u can nt fight your destiny. Daljeet takes a knife and slashes his hand and says I will write your name in my destiny if god doesn't.  He opens his bloody hand and shows ranveer. Ranveer says sahiba is mine and u can not take her. Daljeet smiles and says I will have fun with this. Ranveer says my heart is just for sahiba but u will not understand this madnesss you have already lost. Daljeet says the games have just begun. Ranveer says my madness is great then yours. U have hear of love and I have lived it! They are about to fight when sahiba stops them. Please stop. Daljeet says ishq has become greater then god today. Ranveer says rab se sona ishq. Sahiba says to daljeet that u have taught me to love and I do love u, I sacrificed my love and married ranveer but im married now its over. I want a simple life where there is no fights. Please give up. Daljeet says no I have been hurt more then u, u may give up but I wont let u. Your heart knows u love me and I will win my love no matter what!!! Daljeet promises ranvver that sahiba will be his in 30 days! Ranveer sas u will not be able to touch sahiba's shadow. He takes her and leaves. Daljeet smiles.

They are driving. Ranveer remembering what daljeet says. He stops the car in a rush and sahiba hurts her head and he says im sorry! She gets out of the car and he asks what happened. She says stop no one cares about me. You guys are fighting about me like im a doll? I have become part of a game! Who will get me u or him its getting me crazy. Ranveer says what should I do then? She says lets forget about ll this no matter hwat daljeet does just stay quiet. Don't react. Im already with u so whats the point of playing this game, im your wife no matter what.  Stop insulting me. Ranveer says I promise I will remain quiet till u say so.

Recap: Kernal taunts sahiba and says u cant stay in this house. U lived with a strange man for 2 days.

Edited by ana1 - 11 years ago
Ana, you did the update...
See ya till Feb, will miss you...
Merry Christmas To You and a Happy New Year...
Thanks 😊
I just dnt understand what the Cvs are really doing πŸ˜•, just when i thought they were reuniting Sajeet, i thought Sahiba would be with daljeet n ranveer would be with Jazz...
Now i am just confused
Originally posted by Rozey17

Thanks 😊
Don't forget Ranveer is a murderer!
I just dnt understand what the Cvs are really doing πŸ˜•, just when i thought they were reuniting Sajeet, i thought Sahiba would be with daljeet n ranveer would be with Jazz...
Now i am just confused
I Thought Sajeet Will Be Together. What The Cvs Doing???
Guess the CV's are trying to stir up some drama now that the TRP's are back.
Thanks for the update ana1 πŸ˜Š
thank ana :)

yeah visha, looks like u r right... dunno wer da show is heading

Thanks ever so much!
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago