Lakhu tells about letter and Prithvi finds Miu..!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello All..😊
eps was good but there was nothing much from the haveli people drama except some getting worried 😆
eps starts with Sunheri and Prithvi coming back to haveli in the jeep...Lakhu sees and goes to sunheri if shez 5n or not asking her to go inside as all are waiting for her..(huh Lakhu when will u show love towards Miu also in the same way ðŸ˜¡before that u need to be punished..😆)
Lakhu with his bhayanak smile😆 asks prithvi if the work is done or not..😡
Prithvi asks lakhu to tell straight what he wants to know😛
Lakhu starts his drama by making fun of prithvi: how did u kill meera..did u tell this to daata thakur or not (must watch Adi' s expressions😊) what are you thinking how did i know all this ask ask..
Prithvi doesnt speak anything😕😛
Lakhu says about he changing the letter and laughs 😡😆making fun of prithvi how didnt he recognize the handwriting😛
Sunheri inside haveli with tears hugs prabha and ramu...she says about meera who saved her life is in trouble😭 asks them save her..😊
Bhabi in the otherhand is upset hogaya satyanaash meera gayab matlab prithvi ne mar di hai😡(shez upset because she herself wants to trouble and kill miu😡)
out of haveli...Lakhu says prithvi that daata doesnt know about it so u and daata are over..Prithvi gets angry and was about to hit lakhu..(huh jus miss ramu comes and stops otherwise lakhu' s face would have been smashed by prithvi😆)
Daata questions Prithvi they went to market then where is meera...(aww tears in prithvi eyes..😭)
Lakhu in between to daata innocently shall i tell ðŸ˜¡(idiot lakhu u should be killed...😡)
daata asks prithvi to bring miu back safe as shez their responsibilty and is here in the village jus for sake of her punishment..😛(as usual repeated dialogue by daata for our miu...drama daata never speaks out truth😡)
Prithvi says he will try
daata: aadesh ka palan karna padta hai prithvi koshish nahi hoti hai(huh daata following ur aadesh has only put Prithvi in trouble because of which miu in trouble..😭)
Prithvi goes from there saying he will bring meera back...
he starts searching miu...its night...its daata aadesh i have to find her(huh prithvi think about meera in trouble not about daata' s aadesh)
at haveli sunheri didnt sleep yet..Prabha asks her to sleep...sweet gal is worried about meera and also prithvi who have not returned back yet...prabha asks to take rest...even ramu is worried thinking about meera...Prabha comes to him..when she asks he says there is no news anything if he comes to know about the gal he will let them know asking to sleep...😛
bhabi enters asking kaunsi khabar devar ji..indirectly showing her fraustration at ramu😡
ramu asks bhabi also to sleep..Bhabi with her dialogue: humare bhi neende haram hogayi hai aapki beti ka sawaal jo hai...by hearing this...ramu gives his shocked expression😲😆(bhabi is scaring but later she changed her words saying she was talking about sunheri...and she also wants meera to get back home safe as want to thank her...😡)

Prithvi searching for Miu first gets her earring then again searches finds her chappal and then finally after searching he finds our Miu...😳 he runs fast to her...tries to wake her up calling out hey ladki(Prithvi cant u just call her name meera😆) doctor prithvi😆 then checks if shez alive or not..doctor prithvi declares shez alive thankgod ðŸ˜›
poor miu face pe lagi hai..leg is injured...behosh hai..feel very bad for her😭😭
 i hope miu  gets well soon..😊 and prithvi takes care of her well till shez 5n..😉

do comment share ur views and likes also plz..😃

precap interesting tha ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SPNnIPKKNDlover

precap interesting tha ðŸ˜‰
Yaa😃 such a lovely jeep na it wants prithvi and meera to be together😆 so stopped in between not letting them reach haveli😆
awesome epi.. bas CV story ko balance me le.. as aaj ka mast tha ...
precap toh usse  bhi mast :P .. Prithvi ab miu k liye kuch sochega :S 
but miu ka nahi pata... :S aaj ramu ne raaz khola .. wo janta h sudha zinda h :D suni is nice girl ...miu ki halat thik nahi :( but prithvi thik kar dega :D
LOVE THE EPI 
Originally posted by liza81

awesome epi.. bas CV story ko balance me le.. as aaj ka mast tha ...
precap toh usse  bhi mast :P .. Prithvi ab miu k liye kuch sochega :S 
but miu ka nahi pata... :S aaj ramu ne raaz khola .. wo janta h sudha zinda h :D suni is nice girl ...miu ki halat thik nahi :( but prithvi thik kar dega :D
LOVE THE EPI 
nice that u loved the eps..😃
ya i hope prithvi khud theek karpayega..😉
Originally posted by snehapatro

nice that u loved the eps..😃
ya i hope prithvi khud theek karpayega..😉

hope so Prithvi hi thik kare, CV ise bigare nahi ðŸ˜›

aaj sab kaha h ..sue usha .. joe gargi.. sab gayab :(
I'm having the worst ever christmas in my life . 
The epi was good though . 
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Hello Guys 
hey gargi😃
Originally posted by liza81

aaj sab kaha h ..sue usha .. joe gargi.. sab gayab :(
pata nahi...😭
gargi is here...😊