Written Update December 25th 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys here is today's update :)

Episode starts with same scene, Shivani asks Shail why is he upset ? Sahil makes an excuse that he's tired. Shivani tells him if he faces any problem he can tell her freely she won't take any tension. he assures her he'll tell her if anything happens. 

Anoop is in his room thinking about all the things which Mansi did or said. Mansi comes and sits down, Anoop asks her what happened, did he say something. Mansi answers him that it's nothing, you should go to sleep. He asks her can he bring medicine for her but she tells him she already had medicine. He leaves the room.

Anoop is going somewhere but he finds his father's room lights on, he goes to check and finds his mother there. She shows him an old picture of him with his dad and mom, she tells him it was their first trip and they talk about it. Anoop compliments their relationship and tells her you both look like a perfect couple, made for each other, I never saw you guys fight. RL tells him this doesn't mean we didn't fight, we fought but never showed it. RL asks him what happened. I know we never had a perfect relationship but I know when you're tensed. She asks him what happened between you and Mansi. He tells her you know me and Mansi were strangers I never took her out or never talked to her. RL tells him I know it was hard for you to forget Pooja and move on but Mansi knows you, she did everything for you, she's a perfect choice for you. He agrees with her. RL tells him to go and let her think what he should do next.

In Sahil room, Sahil goes out to call Karan. He asks about the loan and he tells him they owe 7 lacs with interest. Sahil thinks Shivani's parents didn't tell us about their problem. Sahil tells him to give them another month to repay him. Karan agrees to give them another month. 

In Sandhya's room, Sandhya is talking to her husband what is happening in this house, first Mansi used to follow Anoop everywhere and now it's the opposite, I think something is fishy. There is something going on between them, Mansi has been avoiding Anoop these days. She tells him I think Anoop is having an extra marital affair.

In kitchen, Mansi is cooking and Sandhya offers her help which she doesn't take. Shiavni comes in and Sandhya asks her how come she's up early today. Shivani says, Sahil leaves for office early so I wake up with him. she asks them what she can do. Mansi tells her to beat the yogurt. Shivani is smiling to herself and both Sandhya and Mansi are watching her. She asks them why they're looking at her like that. Mansi asks her why is she smiling, Shivani tells them last night they spent time together after a long time. Sandhya comments that arrange marriages are stupid, she keeps talking against arrange marriage. Shivani tells her sometimes love marriages fail and arranged marriages are super hit. Mansi is thoughtful.

At Shivani's place, Sahil is eating pakoras there. Shivani's dad tells him to come from time to time. Sahil complains that they should tell him about their problem if they consider him as a son. Shivani's sister tells him they don't have any problem. He tells them that some of his friends are investors and they loan money without any interest. Shivani's sister still doesn' tell him about anything.

Precap: Anoop tells Mansi we should go out somewhere  

Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
so anoop rli did luv sm1 called pooja