saggitarius687 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Since the last few episodes, we have been watching the buddies kind of facing the real test of friendship.
We watched how Ranveer and panchi are drifted apart. Piddi, the ever supported of KD getting slapped by his best buddy and a lot more.

So what does friendship mean to you? How do you know who is a good friend and who isn't? What makes a good friend? How do you know who is a good friend when you've never seen them, Just talk about friendship in the way you see it.

Edited by saggitarius687 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiara_magic thumbnail
a friend is a person who u can trust who will b there at the time u need a shoulder to cry a friend never makes us feel lonely...there are many more things
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A friend, is someone who can't be defined 😃
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
a friend is one for whom you don't need to change urself he/she would take u as u are n for what u are n be there for u when u think ur all alone...
a friend is one who can kick ur but to correct u when ur wrong n also the one who would fight the world for u...
a friend is like ur mirror as u can do anything in front of a mirriw u can do anything with ur friend... a friend will laugh at ur stupidity at the same time will company u in it..
a friend is a piece of you that will never leave u..
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I've matured over time. People change and so do their ideas. When I first saw Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, the relationship between Aditi-Jai was the epitome of friendship for me. And I wanted the janam janmaanatar ka naata between my friends and I, and I was ready to lose everything for that; my self respect and self confidence. That isn't friendship. It doesn't demand anything. Friendship means, just being there. For each other; helping, caring, moulding one another into being the best people that one can be. 

People come into your life for a reason, season or a lifetime. The people who are there in your life for a lifetime, you'll KNOW about it. But otherwise, there isn't any reason to get upset if someone isn't a part of your life anymore. Because they were put in your life for you to learn something important. Now that their job is done, they walk away. 

Being friends doesn't just have to mean that the people have to stay in your life forever. It just means that they have helped you grow, develop. Now I have a few friends who are gonna be in my life forever and with them, I'm confident, I'm strong. That's what it should be like. People who are friends don't bring you down. 

Friendship is something beautiful. Cherish it. 

My God, kitna bola maine. Sorry haan?😆
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Raina I so missed your analysis. Only you can write this. I've learnt a lot from you. Thank you so much and I thank IF for giving me such a great person that you are.🤗
This content was originally posted by: keshiya

Raina I so missed your analysis. Only you can write this. I've learnt a lot from you. Thank you so much and I thank IF for giving me such a great person that you are.🤗

My GOD! Thank you Dhwani! ðŸ˜³

It means a LOT LOT LOOOT! ðŸ¤—
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I've matured over time. People change and so do their ideas. When I first saw Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, the relationship between Aditi-Jai was the epitome of friendship for me. And I wanted the janam janmaanatar ka naata between my friends and I, and I was ready to lose everything for that; my self respect and self confidence. That isn't friendship. It doesn't demand anything. Friendship means, just being there. For each other; helping, caring, moulding one another into being the best people that one can be.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">People come into your life for a reason, season or a lifetime. The people who are there in your life for a lifetime, you'll KNOW about it. But otherwise, there isn't any reason to get upset if someone isn't a part of your life anymore. Because they were put in your life for you to learn something important. Now that their job is done, they walk away.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Being friends doesn't just have to mean that the people have to stay in your life forever. It just means that they have helped you grow, develop. Now I have a few friends who are gonna be in my life forever and with them, I'm confident, I'm strong. That's what it should be like. People who are friends don't bring you down.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Friendship is something beautiful. Cherish it.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My God, kitna bola maine. Sorry haan?😆</font>

I totally loved what you wrote 🤗 Especially the last part!
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I've matured over time. People change and so do their ideas. When I first saw Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, the relationship between Aditi-Jai was the epitome of friendship for me. And I wanted the janam janmaanatar ka naata between my friends and I, and I was ready to lose everything for that; my self respect and self confidence. That isn't friendship. It doesn't demand anything. Friendship means, just being there. For each other; helping, caring, moulding one another into being the best people that one can be.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">People come into your life for a reason, season or a lifetime. The people who are there in your life for a lifetime, you'll KNOW about it. But otherwise, there isn't any reason to get upset if someone isn't a part of your life anymore. Because they were put in your life for you to learn something important. Now that their job is done, they walk away.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Being friends doesn't just have to mean that the people have to stay in your life forever. It just means that they have helped you grow, develop. Now I have a few friends who are gonna be in my life forever and with them, I'm confident, I'm strong. That's what it should be like. People who are friends don't bring you down.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Friendship is something beautiful. Cherish it.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My God, kitna bola maine. Sorry haan?😆</font>

Haaye i missed your long comments a lot!! Welcome back to the forum!!
Hayye rabba! Chane ke jhaad pe chadh gayi main toh! ðŸ˜†

Thanks Amiee and Lizzie! ðŸ˜³