•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Vela hides Jeanie & her stuff...when juju comes...juju searches & vela covers up saying if I want anything frm ur house...I will ask u not rob !!! Juju leaves...vela goes to room and calls Jeanie...she cmes & he says now I can also marry miss world...jeanie gives him a what look...he says I mean...u Jeanie & I man...so it cant happen...he asks Jeanie to take rest...Jeanie troubles him & then she goes & says my juju is so good he never asked me anything & this vela is so lalchi...she feels happy finally Vela does not want to marry her !!! here juju not able to sleep thinking about Jeanie...in the morning Jeanie makes different varieties of breakfast for Vela ...she gives him burning tea & burning juice & troubles him...Juju here is unable to eat all alone & thinks about her 

Vela in office dreaming...Priya comes & starts talking to him...he tells her forget of Jeanie...think abut Vicky because one day he will leave u ...she says he will only come...& walks away in anger...Office boy tells Vela is different today & gave him a present...Juju then realises it is that he is the one...& goes to him...he scolds Vela & Vela then calls Jeanie...Jeanie comes...Both Juju & Jeanie hug each other ...and are happy

Pre-cap...Juju & jeanie explain about all the troubles of having jeanie but Vela does not agree...

sorry...cant help with such shortone...relatives...christmas & vacation about to start...
Edited by navyab - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update! HAPPY VACATION !! Mithram.
Thanks for the Update Navya

Happy holidays and a Very Happy New Year 2013
thank you for the written update dear😃
Sorry! di, because it is christmas, I thought there will be NO J&J.

thank you for the short & sweet written update di😃
this is for you
Thanks for the update Navya😊
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays😃
thanks for the WU navya mitram