Amrit Manthan

25TH DEC update..obssesive love /pure love ..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another interesting epi and story unfolding so aptly..finally we got to know more about Rudraksh .today his another shade of his personality is unfolded..we can say the obssesive.evil side ..

Rudraksh the name means the eyes of shiva but here its a total opposite... Ravan we have got to watch today..merciless..ruthless..

Epi starts with Amrit calling a waiter ..she takes a glass of wine and drops it on her foot..next she asks yug to clean it..he tells her  to wait ,he will bring a cloth to wipe it..Amrit gets angry saying you dare makes me wait ..when will be of use your outfit..Yug keeping his calm bends down and Amrit puts her foot on his knee for  him  to clean it.next Amrit rudely tells them all have your bloody dinner and get the hell out of here..Agam tells Yug its your karma...you are paying for all the sins you have commited.today you are just a servant in front of Amrit..Yug replies i'm paying for my sins but what about Amrit..she too must pay for her sins then why is she living a luxurious life being madamji... bloody rakhel..mistress..this word shocks them all...Nimrit tells Yug what are you talking about..he replies its the truth your princess Amrit is Rudraksh singh rakhel...Rippan tells him you mean rudraksh singh and Amrit are not married..yug tells her does your daughter know wat's marriage..no saat phere ..no promise..no court marriage still she is doing all the duty of a wife..what we call this kind of woman you all know better than me..Amrit only wants money..power and she is getting it fully here..you can see with your eyes..he walks away and Agam disgusted asks everyone to leave.Rippan says no now i will stay and see what my shameless daughter does more..

Amrit talking with some ladies and takes a cutlet to eat..she starts coughing ..then Rudraksh drama calling the cook and how dare he leave a bone in the cutlet..this has harm his madamji..Amrit looks scared and Nimrit notices it..finally Rudraksh sensing everyone staring at him leave the cook and tells him to be careful next time..Agam holds Nimrit hand and asks everyone to leave..Nimrit looks back and says to herself..why Amrit is so scared..she should have been happy and shows her attitude but why this fear in her eyes..

coming home Rippan is shattered and says How Amrit being from a Royal family can sell her selfrespect like this..how can she do it..Nimrit consoles her saying Amrit has always given you pain ..please dont keep hope of her changing now as this will hurt you more..rippan tells her you are right Amrit has given me lots of pain..Another drama of mahi..he taunts Nimrit ..why you having tension..you sent her to jail and now she is back with such a powerful person..now you will be her target and along with you i will be also be same..if ever your  sis or Rudraksh does anything to me and my business  i  will throw you out of the house..

Agam feels bad and tells Rippan dont worry ..Nimrit and i are together and we wont let Amrit chaal succeed against us..we wont let Rudraksh power affect our life..i will take back my project from him and wont take one penny from him..Rippan tells Agam you have taken the right decision.if you work hard you will get money..his mom also advises him not to do any deal with Rudraksh ..Nimrit tells Agam i trust your capability and you are a hardworker.. i'm sure you will get another chance ..we wont deal with someone who has a connection with Amrit.

At the palace Rudraksh gives a bundle of notes to Yug to share among all  those who has made his party a success..About to go Rudraksh tells Yug to send the cook..Amrit looks scared..without hesitation he cuts his hand and asks yug to throw him away..Amrit tells Yug to take him to hospital and not let him suffer anymore..here comes the demon side of Rudraksh..he holds Amrit face harshly and tells her all decision here its him who takes it..he says a lot to her .cant go in much detail as its a must watch scene..must say siddharth was fantastic in this shade of his character.. Amrit completely traumatised..finally he comes back to his sweet personality and takes Amrit with him as the night is not over..Yug just looks on at them ..

At last we got one beautiful romantic moment of Agni..Agam comes in the room and sees Nimrit in thought..he touches her shoulder saying sorry.Nimrit tells him why sorry..Agam replies you were right we should not have attended that party..Nimrit tells him dont be sorry ... we did not know we will meet Amrit there..i'm just disgusted how Amrit can do this..stay with someone without marriage.how can she be so wrong..and says how..Agam also says how..Nimrit continues thats what i'm saying how..Agam says how can this be possible...Nimrit tells huh...Agam says how  can this be possible Nimritji for you to look so beautiful everytime..Nimrit shyly tells him ji..Agam says ji and about to kiss her but Nimrit shy away..Agam wraps his hand around her saying uff your adaa.your shyness .your beautiful face .your eyes..really it makes me crazy..wrapping his hands around her shoulders he tells her to promise him that she will always smile.always .remain so beautiful  ..she wont let Amrit any cheap behaviour to come in between their love..they embraces each other tightly and Nimrit promises him and also  pray Amrit will keep her words.. she dont  come in between us..

Precap... Amrit insulting her mother ..Amrit telling Rippan you have broken all relationship with me then with which right you are taunting me..Nimrit tells her mom to lets go from here..Rippan tells Nimrit everytime i feel ashamed because of her and now she is...Amrit angrily says hum kya..which name you want to give me..yes i have an illegal relationship with someone...

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww the last part of AgNi 😳

Amrit finally scared of somebody huh..good that she is getting taste of her own medicine

Yug and Amrit really hate each other (or) are they pretending?
to hate..

Thanks for the update Saveeta
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for The update I did not see The epi yet..I am watching yesterday epi now..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Savee. You written very well loved reading it. Rudraksh very obsesive on amrit. Why is amrit scared of him. Amrit concern for cook is so odd to her charater. I think nimrit will find out about amrit fear fir rudraksh. At the end we got cute romantic scene on Agni. :).
shanaya28 thumbnail
krithi ...Rudraksh obssesion is really dangerous..Amrit is just like another of his prized possesion ..nothing else..he is really obssesed with all his things..

Amrit seems is trapped in her own game.to get her princess status back she is somehow tasting a dose of her own bitter medecine..

Amrit in her junoon for Agam almost killed Nimrit..now she has to bear someone whose obssesion is beyond limit..Rudraksh can put her on a pedestal praising her beauty but can show her, he is the one who is more superior ..not to mess with him..

Finally Amrit is scared of someone and too bad its not love that exist between her and Rudraksh just his lust for her beauty..

The creatives showed the contrast in the end scene...Amrit..Rudraksh illegal relationship and Agni relationship  the purity of love ..though married Nimrit still feels shy and blushes with her husband closeness to her..thats the beauty of Agni relationship..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Thank you for the update👍🏼 i will get back to you😊
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks saveetaji for the written update...i think Nimrit will get to know that Amrit is being trapped by Rudraksh...and Then Nimrit will save Amrit from Rudraksh...with the help of Agam and Yug...

So Nimrit will take Ma Durga avatar this time tackle Rudraksh to retain their royal pride--that's how the track might unfold..
anasuya43 thumbnail

The name Rudraksh itself shows ,he is rushless man of iron hand.slowly we are getting to know about him one by one.yesterday's episode made us shock the way he behaved with the cook.In that way Amrit is far better them him.Even such a powerful and bold  woman she could not tell to stop unhuman act   towards cook to  Rudraksh 

saveeta Ravan is much better than Rudraksh...Ravan has some values .where as this man is cruel to the extent he chopped off cook's finger he is a man of nNaqab.

what we see , he has full controlled on  Amrit he is both obssesive and
possesive ...

In yesterday's episode viewers happened the watch the two sides of the coin. of the sisters

One sister is after money,power,greed selfish that is Amrit where as the other side of the coin that is Nimrit well understanding,loving ,caring family harmony is important not money

we feel sorry for Amrit but for the present circumstances she is only responible and she was struck in the web of the spider .whether she able to realised the consequences she is going to face in future.

where as Nimrit has realised that her sister life is in danger though her sister has so much damage to the relationship between the sisters one corner of her heart says to help her and make her to come out of this mess before too late.

May Nimrit ,her mother and Agam may tried to help her...let us see what happenes..

After a heavy voltage  of drama we were able to enjoy  the scene between Nimrit and Agam😆This one scene made us to forget every thing of about👍🏼 Rudraksh and his obssessiveness and cruelty
Thanks to CV for that😃

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for a fantastic WU