snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts off with Raj trying to call Ananya to tell her that, the cake is not sent by him. Viraj on the other side wears a surgery mask and says he'll complete Jahnvi today (Take away Ananya's heart to complete his wife) 

In the meantime Raj arrives there and Viraj hides behind the curtains. In the hospital Mrs.Vyas comes to see Ananya & there they disclose that Mrs.Vyas is a part of Ananya's plan.

Unniyal and Viraj get the news about Ananya's discharge, Viraj gets irked but prepares a new plan. 

Ananya tells how Sanju helped her in planting the webcam at Viraj's place, then Mrs.Vyas and that astrologer gained his trust and misguided him about Jahnvi's soul.. two more people were there, one helped in voice modulation & the girl made Viraj believe that Jahnvi's soul is around him. Raj asks whats their motive behind scaring him and everything, Ananya says they need his confession. 

Unniyal peeks into one of the secret chambers of Viraj *cuz he heard some noise*, Viraj comes out and warns him not to stalk him again.

Jahnvi's mom says she wouldnt like if Ananya suffers cuz of Sia, Mrs.Vyas wonders what Viraj is upto now? and she warns her that Viraj might try to take back Jahnvi's heart from her.

Precap : Unniyal sees through the keyhole that Viraj is talking to himself inside the dark room, Viraj says he will complete Jahnvi's wish!

Although its late but still, Merry Christmas everyone.. Happy holidays & take care ðŸ¤—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Holidays, everyone!  Aanchal, It's not late - Christmas was indeed yesterday (and still going on in the West)

So Ananya took the opportunity to explain everything to Raj that she put together since her show was sabotaged, and explains how the ghost actions were special effects done by him, how she traced Sanjay through Viraj's historical record, how Uma told her the things that only Viraj & Jhanvi could have known (e.g. the cockroach drinking incident) and so on.  At the end, she warns them that she had convinced Viraj that Jhanvi wants to speak to him b'cos she feels incomplete, and that she thinks that Viraj interpreted that to mean that Jhanvi wants her heart back.  Mrs Vyas should have thought out a better alternative, such as Jhanvi missing him & wanting to apologize, or something, which though not credible, would have been believed by Viraj.

I was a tad surprised that Uma was there but Gayatri wasn't, and that they still kept referring to Jhanvi as Sia.  But one thing I'm left wondering again - Unniyal's loyalties.  In the past track, they had shown him switching support to Raghav, only to betray him and join Viraj in jail.  Now, he's been Viraj's sidekick again, but his expressions on seeing that Viraj wants to murder Ananya seemed to suggest that he might turn against Viraj once again, and this time maybe get killed in the process.  In fact, at the beginning, when he is peeping into Viraj's private chamber on hearing the voices, and then Viraj gets livid @ him and warns him to stay off, I get the impression that he was spying on him.  Anyway, I do think this week, Unniyal too will be done for - one way or another.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am behind. But I did catch a bit of Monday's with the figure.  And as soon as I saw that, I had a feeling it was was a set up.  

Was the figure actually Mrs. Vyas?

Nevermind. I read the update again.  There's a girl who made him believe...

Got my answer. ðŸ˜†
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for a WU..missed it yesterday.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SilentPromises

Episode starts off with Raj trying to call Ananya to tell her that, the cake is not sent by him. Viraj on the other side wears a surgery mask and says he'll complete Jahnvi today (Take away Ananya's heart to complete his wife) 

In the meantime Raj arrives there and Viraj hides behind the curtains. In the hospital Mrs.Vyas comes to see Ananya & there they disclose that Mrs.Vyas is a part of Ananya's plan.

Unniyal and Viraj get the news about Ananya's discharge, Viraj gets irked but prepares a new plan. 

Ananya tells how Sanju helped her in planting the webcam at Viraj's place, then Mrs.Vyas and that astrologer gained his trust and misguided him about Jahnvi's soul.. two more people were there, one helped in voice modulation & the girl made Viraj believe that Jahnvi's soul is around him. Raj asks whats their motive behind scaring him and everything, Ananya says they need his confession. 

Unniyal peeks into one of the secret chambers of Viraj *cuz he heard some noise*, Viraj comes out and warns him not to stalk him again.

Jahnvi's mom says she wouldnt like if Ananya suffers cuz of Sia, Mrs.Vyas wonders what Viraj is upto now? and she warns her that Viraj might try to take back Jahnvi's heart from her.

Precap : Unniyal sees through the keyhole that Viraj is talking to himself inside the dark room, Viraj says he will complete Jahnvi's wish!

Although its late but still, Merry Christmas everyone.. Happy holidays & take care ðŸ¤—

Thanks for the WU.😊