mandygill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Watched lmyam after a long time, liked the track a bit, but the part that i liked the most was the way Ashish looked and his acting😊! he really stole my heart all over again! only if the cvs make the story a little more interesting it will be more fun to watch! let me know how many of u feel the way i feel about Ashish after watching yesterday's episode!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Mandy feel that way everyday.. each second watch him on tv fall more n more 4 him n his acting!! He's 1 of a kind!! unique.. 222 special!! 
Keshawn thumbnail
True Mandygill!There should be an equal distribution of both Love and Arranged Marriage scenes if LMYAM wishes to attract more viewers
Surish thumbnail
In full compliance with you all!
LazyBing thumbnail
It is coz he is da best actor someone sould hav had ever seen! ⭐️I luv AK!!!!!😳
ashishrockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashish is just amazing yaar no words can define him he is simply the best actually best among best ...He can steal anybody's heart with his killer looks and flawless acting skills  😛 mera to Ashu  har roz hi dil churata hai and makes me fall in love wth him all ovr agn  😳  Just love to see him onscreen he is the best actor I hve evr seen ! 
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
toleratd lmyam jst fr him nw its fnshn:/
hopee hes bak wit a bangg v v soonnn inshallah
ultravioletray thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ashish is just amazing in all the epiz...m just watching the show only 4 him...he's a superb actr😊
ShanUlas thumbnail
now its too late to expect anything from lmyam cvs...just reminiscing ashu and his last few days of show

hope he comes in veera or some other show with sanaya

am dying to see some sparks fly and i know only girls like snaya jennifer shilpa or priyal are daring enogh to match with our AK

love u AK come back soon