Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 26 December 2012 Gyan&Puja

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 26 December 2012

Importance of Gyan & Puja

At Kailash Ganesh comes back, calls Parvati, she is very happy seeing him, questions him what took him so long? He must be hungry. Ganesh says he is not hungry. He was hungry but the village he had visited  had Kheer there, it was very tasty, that's why it's favourite of father.  I also taught them importance of Prakriti, who is mother not only mine but of entire Universe. Parvati  smiles.

The rishsis have come to meet Shivji, rishi Markandeya requests him, with Ganesh's coming auspiciousness  has returned, but Humans have become materialistic, they need giudence, Rishi Kashyap says the Scriptures created earlier are not awailable today. Rishi Bhrigu says only Shivji can solve that problem.

Shivji says with changing time even Spiritual level of a person changes. The ideas, thought pattern has to be of people's reach without changing  it's original form. He asks them to come near Banyan tree tommrow.

Ganesh asks him what is Gyan? Why it is needed to be discussed? He says Gyan is needed to reach a conclusion, to make correct decision. Ganesh sweetly says he wants to get all the knowledge, will always be ready for that, Will you guide me? Shivji agrees. Ganesh goes to play with his friends. Parvati tells Shivji she is worried about Ganesh's curiosity he needs a Guru. Shivji tells her  father & mother are a child's first guru. He has solved the villager's problem , we will set various example in front of him to follow.

Daruka is doing severe penance of Paravti, fire is around her. Asuras are worried for their existence, tells Daruk after Samudra Manthan they are helpless, are depending only on Daruka's penance.

Parvati is doing Shivling's puja. Ganesh comes, tells her, he is hungry.  Parvati asks him to wait till she compelets her Puja. Ganesh asks her why doing Puja is necessary? Parvati answers,  puja gives Spiritual energy, peace, it takes a person on right path, He asks her whom is she worshipping? She says I worship your father, it is the hight of love. Ganesh says, that means you get your enegy from father's worship, even I love father, I'll worship him too. She tells him, some rules are to be followed, like getting up early, taking bath, not eating anything before compeleting puja. For you it is not possible because because you want Modak as soon as you get up. Ganesh is thinking. She compelets her Puja, asks him to come with her. Nandi comes with plate full of Modaks, asks him to eat. But Ganesh says he'll complete Puja then only he'll eat. Mushaks too try to convince him to eat first saying with hungry stomach how can you do Puja properly? Let's do pet-puja first. Ganesh says  first Puja then food. Even you'll will eat after Puja only. Let's go for bath, which is the neede  before starting. Parvati looks at her son with a smile.

Sitting under the Banyan tree, infront of the rishis, Shivji says, with changing time even the Spiritual level of a person changes. Puja is the System which connects our energy with the Universal energy, gives us Gyan which takes us to higher state. Those who just look at the outside World are bound to get diverted from the right path because the materialitic needs will always keep on increasing, will make you commit sin. Only Gyan can save you from getting distracted in life. As long as Puja is done for selfish purpose there can not be Dharma in this World. You have to be selfless in life for progress.  He stops saying, will continue this Dharma discussion soon.  

Daruk tells other Asuras , the boon she is going t ask will look like one for welfare of the World but will be actually for regaining Asura's power. Daruka is doing Om Paravtyey namah's jaap. Parvati is preparing Modak, hears Daruka's chants. Closes her eyes sees Daruka.

Precap: Ganesh does Shiv Puja. Asks Shivji-Parvati are they pleased with his Puja? Parvati says yes. He wants a Varadan, Shivji says he has everything in life, doesn't need any Vaardan. But Ganesh insists on getting one.

Parvati is pleased with Daruka's bhakti. What Vardan she will ask? See tomorrow.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago
thanx for the update..bappa was very cute today..
thank you for the written update.
supercute epi today loved ganesha a lot
Ganesh is very cute. He is so eager to learn new things, is even ready to control his hunger for doing Puja. Shivji's upadesh was good, waiting to learn more from his Dharma charcha.
Yeah minu,
dkdm is discusing imp topics nw have to se what next topic they pic.
Nice Episode. Will Watch It.
Ganesh is cute. His enthusiasm and charm is one of the turnons in the show. I like him very much. Parvati's updash was taken very strongly by him. Thanks for the update.
Thank you for the written update, minu.
Thanx for the written update.