Balika Vadhu

Dec 26th , 2012 Written Update

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Haveli:-

Khajan says  to Dadisaa he prayed that in next birth he would be blessed as being born as her son .Dadisaa says to him why in next birth he is like her son  even now Dadisaa asks him is he now happy that his daughter has got her happiness back. Khajan nods as yes .Khajan thanks Dadisaa for considering Anandi as this house's daughter and doing for her all that even her real parents could never do that. He asks from Dadisaa permission to leave now .Dadisaa asks him if possible wait for Anandi's Pagh Phera .Khajan says he can't he has to go now .Khajan takes  permission to leave from all .When Khajan was about to leave Dadisaa tells him they should all never be sad that Anandi has left the haveli.Dadisaa tells him from now on  he has to involve himself in all functions in haveli. Khajan humbly accepts Dadisaa's offer and leaves from haveli

Kesar Bagh:-

Anandi and Shiv are being taken to their room by Ira along with Sanchi and some others, who are teasing Shiv .When they reach room Mahi comes out of room .Shiv asks Mahi what you are  doing here .Mahi tells him since all others were busy here and there so decorating of the room fell in his lap .Ira takes Anandi inside the room and then leaves from there .Shiv was about to enter in when Mahi stops him and asks him he cannot go inside untill he promise to fulfill seven promises that he will tell  him now  .Shiv asks him tell . Mahi then narrates the promises which included to never forget his wedding anniversary , Anandi's birthday , Take Anandi to movie once in  a week , once in every month bring her a gift , try to come home early to spend quality of time with Anandi , fulfill her wishes , whenever fight happens between Devar and Bhabhi he will support Devar .Shiv agreed to all . Shiv  now getting increasingly frustrated demands from them to let him go inside room .Sanchi tells everybody to stop teasing Shiv he is tired let him relax . Mahi agrees but asks Shiv to turn around .Shiv does so and  a girl presents him a rose to give it to Anandi which will blossom your garden of love roses in her heart .Shiv takes it but behind his back Mahi locks the room and runs away with the key .When Shiv turns around he is surprised to see the room locked while the girls burst out in laughter and flee from there too while a frustrated Shiv runs to search for Mahi 

Gehna is putting Nandu to sleep. She notices Basant in deep introspection .She asks him what is the matter. Basant laments that  when Anandi was in family she instilled in everyone a bright vibrance that enthused the haveli .He too felt fatherly towards her and therefore now that she has gone he feels very sad and lonely.He wishes for the first time that they too had a daughter.Gehna consoles him saying this is the tradition of society that the girl always has to leave the house to take care of a different one for the rest of her life.But if given a thought and if this is what he really wants then its still not too late they can still adopt an unfortunate girl child and give her proper upbringing like their daughter. Basant is surprised to hear this and asks her whether she is sure this idea is worth considering keeping in mind Masaa and whether she herself will be able to accept the girl as her own daughter and give her same love as of birth daughter .Gehna says that Masaa has changed drastically over the years, she has risen above the old traditions and supersititions to find whats right and do it. Gehna cites Anandi's example she was loved and given the status of daughter of this house despite the fact she is not born here. Basant agrees with Gehna giving his own example of having got the same love or comparatively more than Bhairo from Masaa  despite not being her by birth son . Gehna says it might be difficult for her to initially  give the same love to the adopted girl as of Nandu but this house has taught her so much she will manage.Both Basant and Gehna are convinced with the idea of adopting a child girl as their daughter and a sister for Nandu

Kesar Bagh:-

Shiv comes down to find Mahi and sees Mahi , Alok and Dadu watching marriage video and passing comments.Shiv tries to call Mahi in a whisper who deliberately ignores him .He then calls Mahi aloud and Dadu and Alok notices him too.Dadu teases Shiv what are you doing here you should not be here now. Shiv says he wants to talk something to Mahi.When Mahi goes to Shiv , Shiv grabs Mahi by his ear and asks him to give him the key.First Mahi feigns ignorance which key he is asking about  which makes Shiv more frustrated. Mahi then finally agrees to give Shiv the key on one condition promise  to buy him the new sports bike that has come in market .Shiv agrees. Mahi gives him the room's key and Shiv runs to his room 

Dadisaa summons Gehna and Sumitra to her room and laments on her inability over the relationship with them as their mother in law. She says she learnt a lot from them despite being older to them e.g from Sumitra she taught her how a mother in law can become a mother too .Dadisaa says to them in her attempt to become a mother in law she could never grow her relation with them which has  to be that of a mother. Dadisaa folds her hands and apologizes from them  for her past mistakes .Episode ends on Dadisaa.

Voice over .The emotions of being a mother in law when mixed with motherly sentiments creates the purest relations between mother in laws and daughter in laws 

Precap:-While Shiv goes to change, alarms and funny romantic songs starts playing and he and Anandi are searching for various alarm clocks 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mahi, 

Take your time to update ðŸ˜Š
andv thumbnail
Thanks for updating Mahi

Another filler episode. But liked the DS's conversation with Sumitra and Gehena. Don't know why a mother-in-law daughter-in-law relationship is so badly stereo-typed.

Are Basant and Gehena going to land up adopting J and G's baby? Or else don't know why this sudden adoption track has been introduced.

The precap is funny. Payal looks like you will have to update the series of alarms that are going to buzz tomorrow . I hope the whole episode is not wasted in that...
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I kind of liked today's episode, although I didn't enjoy the switch between emotions and fun. Due to the switch the episode lost it's essence. It would have been better if they focused on one aspect instead of continuous switch

I liked the emotions covered by Singhs today. It actually sums up the entire theme of BV. BV has very well shown the importance of relations.

I like the way DS is slowly and gradually overcoming her strictness, and being more & more humble towards her family,

Gehna- Basant adoption track would be good too and after a long time, the story will revolve back to these two. 

AnSh wedding night fun was ok, but slightly stretched I guess. I hope too see some nice convo between the two.
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lvly update...
lolzzz...actually i am havign a large gufooo...
its my day to do 1st night update hahhahahhaa...

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 da update! Nothing much happened bt still we were spares of da Sanchi drama.
andv thumbnail
Esha congratulations on becoming a Goldie. Welcome to the club ðŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well gehna basant's track looks interesting...lets see how it evolves...
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you sooo much dear for the WU 😳  I loved the brothers' nokjhok in today's episode
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sorry guys for being so late today my internet has to be dumb 🤢 

@Esha ...congrats  for coming in golden club ðŸ˜ƒand see i told you..you don't need to be jealous of me ðŸ¤£with our ultimate dragging expert kings the Balika Vadhu creative team i won't be getting AnSh 's first night to update today and see how right  i was ðŸ˜†bhai wah kya kehna humaray cvs ki speed ka our one month = one day of cvs 

Today episode was indeed a lot stretched that made it BORING  though i loved the idea of Dadisaa asking forgiveness from Sumi and Gehna for her past mistakes towards them and also Basant and Gehna  adopting a girl but Basant and Gehna's conversation was a lot stretched can be covered in few words not this long lecture to fill up whole episode 

Khajan left ...hope we see him somewhere again cvs don't disappear him completely 

Mahi's fun ..sorry but today instead of making me smile it was irritating me because it has indeed stretched a lot from how long we are seeing him playing his same tricks over and over ..give a break somewhere in fact Sanchi talked some sense today by asking them to stop now enough ..yeah really enough now but who to stop Mahi ...

Cvs dragfest is really getting on my nerves...cvs please you have stuck your story at one point ..please proceed ..🥱
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago