Piousness Untouched.. Time for Rickey Deewan EDIT2

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I support the actions of rishi fully today, though his words may appear shallow for a while but think about his situation, he is stading in the midst of Past and Present. At one side he thinks about what all indira did for him and what indira was for him then at other side he is standing at the shore of that relationship which made him alive again, zara came to infuse a life in him, zara loved him truly with pure heart without any grudges or demands, rishi loved her in the image of his lost shrimatiji but zara's love was pure and true to him, she loved him without even knowing anything.

When Rishi needed someone the most by his side, he always had zara alongwith him unconditionally but today when zara is alone, she doesnt know even her identity so do you think it will be fair from the side of rishi to ignore her????? to reject that love which was spiritual????? to move on from a person who loved him unconditionally?????

LOVE CAN HAPPEN TWICE.
and whats wrong in it?????
why dont we take examples from day to day life?????
love is a feeling which cant be bounded by any rules.
so please dont name his feeling by fake words

if he would have rejected zara today, there would have been more questions about him, and today if he accepted again the questions didnt stopped.

to hate a character, we must try atleast once to love him.
and at this juncture i dont find any clause to hate him
yes indira is an important responsibility and he needs to care indira so that she can understand everything and rishi can put down his issues and problems before her.
if rishi is standing for indira against all odds whats wrong in it???
if rishi still cares for a girl zara who doesnt even knows about her whats wrong in it????
if rishi doesnt wants to leave indira to mental hospital whats wrong in it???

well done rishi that you still didnt forget your responsibilities in the midst of love for zara, you still remember that you need to take care of indira.

it is zara who did wrong today by asking Rishi to admit indira in mental hospital??? all are right as well as wrong too... we cant blame a person, we need to blame situations first

EDIT1:

Heart Breaking, Heart Shivering episode
Why??? Why zara did this to Rishi??? Why Rishi was helpless??? Why Indira who has always been idol to give is now snatching??? why so much of questions???
Because all of them are prey of situations

Zara is insecure at one side
Indira cannot understand anything
Rishi is a confused being who is not able to decide
is tears speak something else but he has now become a puppet of situations
if he will pick up his past from whom he has moved on then his present will leave him forever
if he picks up his present he will be doing injustice to indira

too much of questions and no answers, all i can say is i feel pity on this man
but his words to zara moved me today

where is that zara who has the nature to sacrifice, who found the real identity of indira without thinking about herself. who was ready to live in the darkness of her unknown past just for her nation???

i feel bad thinking why are hd cvs doing this to the characters???
yes situations are very critical but changing characters in a day is not right, we never expected we will see a character like zara asking rishi to keep LW in mental asylum. But its the truth HD cvs did this too. Still i will not say zara is wrong, she is just the prey of situations, just like rishi who is also a prey of situations.

i am not angry but i pity character today for their situation
the situation is really dramatic
when ur present asks to kill ur past???

one cant leave past because what they are today is totally decided by their past
i am not justifying anyone today

i am just saying that the real culprit is the situation
i am ready to bash this situation now 😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT 2:

Again a breath taking episode.
anyone trusts or not, but i still trust Rishi..
Today he proved himself, My heart was crying when he was standing still on the words of Inder Sharma
But Rishi woke up, he woke up by the sound of Sticks which were not even HIT on indira but on rods, still it pained rishi. What was that???? It was the proof that how much he hide but he still has the feelings, he is trapped between the promises and committment, but he cant fled away from the remains of the fragrance of the past memories, the way he brought back LW made me just proud that yes he didnt broke my trust, he didnt. he made a promise to indira and he stood by it. He can still feel the pain of the relations.

we saw him like a beggar before zara, begging for indira. Alas!! cvs made him just a puppet, or better to say a toy which runs by a key which is handled by indira initially and now zara is handling it.

i felt pity for this guy when he was challenging zara that even she can not admit LW to mental asylum, feeling bad for rishi that his trust was broken, zara took away LW brutally to mental asylum. i agree that zara is going through a very bad phase but she could have taken care of LW herself and stopped rishi from taking care. but its ok its not the fault of only zara, i can even understand her condition. 

The only thing which is breaking me is the promise made by rishi to zara accepting her the way she is, and this man can never move from his words but cant even leave indira in such a situation. i still trust rishi that he will bring her back. Just want my rickey deewan back now.

Its high time, we need a dictator NOT a puppet.
Rishi said right to Indira she needs to stand for her rights.
But now i want rishi standing for her rights.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thanks rishi, u didnt broke our TRUST ⭐️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Parii 🤗 awesome post 👍🏼👍🏼 completely agree with you 😳 wanna say love you loads Rishii ❤️ ur awesome ❤️ 😳
...fari... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post di👏 completely agree with u n i will always support rk in every situation⭐️❤️
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Awesome post 👍🏼 
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agreed fully pari..but at the same time i am not surprised with rishi bashing threads as usual..nothing new.  those who dont understand his worst situation will obviously hate his action today..but i am there for him..i support his action because i can feel for his situation & understand his situation..rest i dont care
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meglaraat

Parii 🤗 awesome post 👍🏼👍🏼 completely agree with you 😳 wanna say love you loads Rishii ❤️ ur awesome ❤️ 😳

thanks sonia i guess people forgot what zara did today
she asked rishi to admit indira in mental hospital
now say who is at fault?
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FAR.N

wonderful post di👏 completely agree with u n i will always support rk in every situation⭐️❤️

fari its not about supprting RK its about supporting at right situation and hating at wrong ones
today he wasnt at fault
the real fault was of zara who is forcing rishi on the sake of his words to admit indira in mental hospital
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Awesome post 👍🏼 

thanks a lot, i dont know what u think about rishi but i feel he was right today
he is struck between two phases of his life
how can we target such a man?? we must feel pity about his situation
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

agreed fully pari..but at the same time i am not surprised with rishi bashing threads as usual..nothing new.  those who dont understand his worst situation will obviously hate his action today..but i am there for him..i support his action because i can feel for his situation & understand his situation..rest i dont care

u knw ranjini ji i knew it
people forgot what zara did today and are targetting rishi
zara asked rishi to admit indira in mental hospital i think people forgot that
ignore such bashing posts di
i feel those who loves a character should bash him
if havent seen his good sides how can we judge abt bad sides
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post 

May be zara testing rishi's loves by asking him to send indira mental asylum 

But even zara also don't want him to send indira to mental asylum