Amrit Manthan

26th Dec update ..Amrit insult to her family..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i will update in about 15 mins..still digesting the shameless act of Amrit..

she stoop to her level best today..calling her own mother by her name  Rippan and insulting her..has Amrit become so selfish to the core to even humiliate the one who gave birth to her.?
unbelievable..

yes Amrit will get it back from Nimrit all the insult to her mother.

Epi starts with Nimrit giving a call  to someone about the finger foods and menu..Agam in brown suit tells Nimrit good you reminded me about today..Nimrit tells him no worry everything will be fine..Rippan comes in and  both takes her blessing..Rippan asks them if there is something special today..Nimrit replies there is a Mrs chopra she always comes to our Dhaba..she loves our food and today there is jaipur jewellery exhibition at her place..she has given us the order for catering.Rippan is happy for them..she tells Nimrit she wants to give shivangi shagun and buy jewellery for her.as the financial state not good so something less expensive..Nimrit tells her not to worry, she will gift shivangi... her mom says no ... she is her mother, she will do it as its her duty...she tells Nimrit you going to a jewellery exhibition may be you can  get something there and they give discount too...Nimrit tells her i will be very busy there..one thing we can do you come with us and your choice is good too..rippan looking at the tag price of the jewelleries and all seems expensive.Nimrit notices it..she asks her if she has chosen something..Rippan says not yet but dont worry about me go do your work..just then Rudraksh..Amrit..Yug enters and photographers clicking their pics..Amrit notices Nimrit and her mother and gets angry..Mrs chopra welcome them and Rudraksh tells her i want to buy something special for my madamji..Amrit tells him not here Rudraksh..we will go somewhere else..he holds her hand and says i want to buy some jewelleries for you and when rudraksh wants.Amrit tells him i have given a look at them  but nothing interest me..Rudraksh replies you are lieing because you have seen your old family here..Rudraksh continues because of your past i wont spoil my present..its impossible..

Mrs chopra orders Agam to serve Rudraksh..Amrit personally..He is disgusted and tells Nimrit i wont do so..they can be important in their house..they can go to hell..Nimrit tells him we are not here for them but for mrs chopra..we must attend her guests as its our job...Nimrit says ok i will do it but Agam stops her saying i dont want you to serve them..Agam takes a platter and Yug tells him be assured all is fresh so as your project can get approved..Agam replies i wont do any business  deal with him ..i will stay away from such people and you too stay away from us..Agam comes with the platter to serve Amrit..she says i dont like anything here pinpointing at Agam and goes away...he is really disgusted with Amrit..he goes to serve Rudraksh.he tastes one of the finger food and likes it.Rudraksh tells Agam your wife is from the royal family so you must know about the high class people habits..i have read your project report and i think there is profit in it.thats why i have speed up the procedure..Agam replies i wont go ahead with this project with you..if i had known that yug..Amrit is associated with you i wont have sent it to you..Rudraksh tells Agam you cant back out now as you have signed it and i have also given my approval..yug comes and says its too advance now and locations also are finalised ..Rudraksh tells Agam seems you have not read the contract well..Yug tells agam if one of the party back out he must give 6 months time or else legal issues will crop up..Rudraksh tells Agam hope we want come to it and asks yug to see to it..

Nimrit ..Rippan comes to  get their bill and Amrit gets angry seeing them..she rudely tells the jeweller to get rid of them fast as its so crowded here and she is suffocating..she moves away and a guy named bakshi comes and gives Amrit a jewellery box..he self praises himself about how rich he is etc  and tells her you should be with me  not Rudraksh.Amrit insults him and says Rudraksh bail me out and  thats precious for me..he bought me my palace..now get the hell out of here if you dont Rudraksh to see you with me..she throws the jewellery box on the floor..bakshi tells Amrit great you are in an illegal relationship and on top you showing attitude..Amrit insults him more and praises Rudraksh and  their relationship..Rippan can't take it and tells Amrit you talking about class ...you have no shame..you stooping so low everyday..Nimrit stops her and takes away from there..Amrit gets angry and asks them to stop..she continues keep your bakwaas to yourself woman..you sent me to jail breaking all relationship with me..then with which right you taunting me..Nimrit asks her to behave as its her mother.Amrit tells Nimrit to shut up as she has always been your mother and now she has shivangi..

This woman is not my mother .she is a disgrace to a mother..everytime i get some happiness she is jealous..Nimrit tells her mom to lets go from here ..Rippan tells Nimrit everytime i have to feel ashamed of her and she is ..Amrit angrily says why you talking so low. hum kissi ki kya...what name you want to give me..yes i have an illegal relationship with Rudraksh singh and i'm proud of this relationship...ok she talks a lot of disgusting thing about her mother calling her by her name..calling her Tum...just do watch it..she ends on if today i have one identity and its with Rudraksh singh and for me this relationship is above all in my life..Agam..Nimrit consoles Rippan who is completely shattered..

Nimrit is full of anger in her room  and Agam tells her not to care about Amrit..Nimrit replies i dont care about Amrit but what she did to my mother was not right.being a daughter i wont tolerate such thing against my mother..she has humiliated my mother and its my duty to keep the honour of my family..you know why i kept quiet there because mrs chopra was our client..i was respecting my work..what Amrit has done to my mother i wont spare her Agamji..he just look on at Nimrit..

Precap..Nimrit the lioness is back and threatening Amrit.if she dare harm her mother or any member of her family she will blaze like a fire and burn her to ashes..

Nimrit back to more challenges and all charged up to  face Amrit..

Adaa was good in her role but i just wanted to give Amrit some good slaps left right center..she really stoop low today..a mother can say anything for the benefit of her child ..to bring her back on the right path..to show him/her mistake... a child has  no right to insult..humiliate a mother ..i was in tears for Rippan today..felt her hurt as  her own  daughter called her a disgrace in the name of a mother..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a lot savee. I cant digest the way ada spoke to her ma. Thank god nimrit was there to take care of ripun.
anasuya43 thumbnail
there is reason for Amrit to flare up...
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anasuya43

there is reason for Amrit to flare up...

means
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From my point of view there was no need for rippan to talk to amrit about her relationship...for her she is already dead...so der was no need to bother about her and bear the insult...so live n let live...she has two good daughters so live peacfully n dnt think about that cruel amrit.
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankxx soo much for the update! Amrit is really disgusting!
anasuya43 thumbnail
Thank you for the  nice update of today's episode Saveeta👍🏼
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for a brilliant WU
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the awesome update Savee.