Update for Wednesday - 26/12/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update! πŸ‘πŸ€—
Great Title kaa, very apt for the episode πŸ˜ƒ

Awww it was soo cute, TA making nazhangu for Thulasi. When TA was rasichufying Thuls where she did nazhangu for Lav I thought he is gonna imagine her in that seat nu ellam, but i got disappointed πŸ˜† Anyways hope they do the same with Thuls tooo (With a reformed GW pls πŸ˜†)

Haha paravayilla Prabha ku kooda good thinking iruku. But athu next second bushvanam aachu 
Hope Suchi dont change her mind into seperate Prabha and Deepa πŸ˜•

He ate poison ah? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² He will be saved that for sure. Hope Padma changes her mind and accept their love. Lets see. Padma accept pannalum, Babu accept pannuvara? πŸ˜²
Thanks for the super update plus comments Akka πŸ€—

Chocolates from Switzerland aamπŸ˜›...Praba loves chocolates aam🀣...i am curious to know what happened to Suchi's foreigner guy😲...looks like he ran awayπŸ˜†

Mohan...Hope Padma doesn't curse TT for this tooπŸ˜•

Tnx Shubba akka for the lovely/fast update!β­οΈπŸ€— Nice title!

Like T&T today, oru kutty scene endalam it was nice...
Chocolate from Swiss 1lac a, most expensive chocolate that Prabha has ever bought
Mohan will be saved and Kalyani avarukage varuva...
                                  Thanks Shubba for the update.

Mohan has committed suicide πŸ˜”πŸ€”  only to create more problems for Thulasi πŸ€”πŸ˜΅πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ as she may also earn the wrath of Kalyani's mother 😡πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’ if she unites her brother and friend πŸ˜²πŸ˜’πŸ˜” .

Moreover , I feel that the next person who is going to be in the enemy line for the heroine πŸ˜”πŸ˜΅πŸ˜” will be Babu as we don't know as to what will be the reaction of that guy πŸ˜²πŸ˜’πŸ˜”  when he comes to know about Kalyani and Mohan's love matter β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’”πŸ₯Ί .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Thank you Shubba ka...
aww...I want to watch the TT scene...!
P-S a vechu romba kathaiya illukatheinga...
Mohan drank poison...that's only what I read in the last part...ithuka mela read panna kuda thonala...
Thanks shubba for the wonderful update and comments...
yr doubt if this is CT's idea of seemantham for TT- rofl,

gw forgot or what how lav also attempted suicide...here also enna oru porutham..there gents na here ladies (gw oda turn varumma?)
like hollie said, most expensive choc bought by prabha...but prabha needs to learn a hard lesson...going and  dindoraaduchufying  to all abt 25 lacs he got except where he has to tell...athu soon going to become 2.5 thousand i think...after warning prabha still continues to lie and meet suchi, all for what he thinks is friendship..but him thinking abt vala kaapu for his sister--good..

looks like gw prefers T to do arati than sudha..
like shamz said TA  being very careful abt telling to MM..but MM shud realise now how it was when he attempted the same thing...padma's expression of shock at the freeze was good...

overall a good episode but missed gw enjoying the 11 rice...

Thanks Shubba for the updates!  Enjoyed the little side comments especially Tamil slowly building up to MM about Mohan.

Tamil totally admiring Tulasi while she was with Lavanya…lol…Tulasi looking at Lav, Ta looking at Tulasi and me looking at his expression.  Cute how he took Tulasi aside and did the same thing on her cheeks, wish GW saw that.  But like you mention Shubba I hope Mr. K. plans something bigger for Tulasi.

P/D were looking nice together but I hated how Prabha shouted at Deepa before leaving.  For sure Suchi is not going to pay him back.

Mohan…omg…why did he decide to come to TT house???  GW was doing her dance outside and creating a commotion only. 

Thanks Shubba for the wonderful updates.

Intha Prabha - is he innocent/naive or plain stupid?
Never hide anything from your spouse esp something crucial like this.  That is the common sense Prabha.  Use your brains for heaven sake!!!

Mohan... Mohan... sigh.

Will this be lesson learnt for Padma? Nyahhh... I think not
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago